Haikyuu

Name: Elena Stella Kartic
Nicknames: Ella, El, Lena, El-El
Meaning of her name: Elena is Greek for "shining light" and Stella is Latin for "star"
Nationality: Bosnian
Date of birth: February 12th
Place of birth: Bihac/Bosnia
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Age: 16 (first year)
Personality: Elena's a very shy and often quiet person. She cares for her friends very much and isn't somebody who can get easily mad. If she's comfortable around a person than she likes to talk more. She's intelligent, but also very clumsy. Like described before she isn't a person to get easily mad or angry, but if she is than people should better run into the opposite direction. When people first meet her they often think that she's a rather arrogant person, but it's nothing like that. Furthermore, Elena is rather an emotionally unstable person. She takes criticism to her heart and tries to improve herself as fast as possible.
Family: Lana Maria Kartic (50, alive), Matej Karlo Kartic (52, alive), Luka Marko Kartic (23, alive), Noa Soyo Kartic (3, alive)
Background: Elena was born and raised in Bosnia, in a very nice city called Bihac. She loved her hometown and her friends. It felt like somebody hit her in the face when her parents told her that they have to move to Japan - a totally different continent, a totally different culture than she was used to. But despite the fact that she didn't want to go she had to accept it. So before she entered high school they moved to Japan, where Elena decided to attend the Nekoma high school. She also started playing volleyball at a very young age and at her club back in Bosnia she even was the captain of her team.
School: Nekoma
Likes: Volleyball, Running, Music, Dancing, Animals, Nature, Summer nights, her hometown
Dislikes: Fighting, Storms, Drunk people, Cigarettes, Alcohol, Spiders, Bullying
Crush: Kuroo Tetsurou
Backup Crush: Daichi or Tsukishima
Best friends: Sugawara (their fathers work together, so they got to know each other and became friends) and Yaku
Position: Middle Blocker
Height: 175 cm (5'7'')
Others: Elena has a rare form of heart disease so she isn't actually allowed to do much sports, but nonetheless she doesn't let her guard down and is chasing her dream of becoming a professional volleyball player. Like those who have asthma she is forced to carry a technical advice to calm herself down and measure her heart frequency. But almost nobody - apart from her family and Sugawara - knows about it.

Origin Statistics:
Power - 3/5
Jumping - 3/5
Stamina - 4/5
Game Sense - 5/5
Technique - 4/5
Speed - 3/5

Appearance: