Random OC 2

Name: Lucija Matic
Nicknames: Luca, Cija, Lia, Lulu
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Croatian/Bosnian
Personality: Lucija is a kind-hearted and open-minded person. She is very sincere and cares very much about the people around her. She can be serious but at the same time a fun person to be around. She can read a situation very well and knows exactly how to cope with any specific situation. Nonetheless, she takes criticism very much to her heart and can be quite emotional at times.
Family: Ana Matic (mother, alive), Filip Matic (father, alive), Luka Matic (older brother, alive), Nanuk (dog, alive)
Background: Lucija was born in Croatia on a farm, living a happy and normal life. Her biggest wish was to go study abroad - to Tokyo in Japan. She just loves the Japanese culture, so she decided to travel to Japan when she turned 20 - after learning Japanese for three years - and study there. The main reason why she left was because her long-term boyfriend broke up with her because she found out she couldn't have any kids - and they were in a relationship for approximately 3 years. When she first arrived to Japan she decided to buy herself a dog since she didn't want to be alone.
Job/University/School: Studying in Tokyo - Medicine and Japanese
Likes: Children, helping people, learning new languages, Japan, her hometown and she absolutely loves her dog, animals in general, summer nights, the sea
Dislikes: fighting, violence, storms, Spiders, mean people
Appearance:

 Job/University/School: Studying in Tokyo - Medicine and JapaneseLikes: Children, helping people, learning new languages, Japan, her hometown and she absolutely loves her dog, animals in general, summer nights, the sea Dislikes: fighting, violence...

Her dog: