Kamisama Kiss/Akatsuki No Yona - Crossover

Name: Ana Larissa Schmidt
Nicknames: An, Lara, Issa, Riri
Age: 18
Nationality: Croatian/German
Gender: Female
Anime: swaps from Kamisama Kiss to Akatsuki no yona
Personality: Ana is a shy but very friendly and caring person. She always loves to help people in need and wouldn't hesitate to put her life in danger to save those who are the most important to her. She can sometimes be a stubborn person, but isn't someone who gets angry easily.
Background: Ana was born and raised until she was 5 years old in Germany. Her mother was from Croatia, so she learned to speak both languages. But due to her father's work they had to move to Japan when she was five years old. Her mother sadly died when she was 8 years old and her father became an alcoholic and addicted to poker games and stuff. So, Ana was more or less left on her own. She learned Japanese, went to school and always aimed to be the best until a man decided for her to become a God at a shrine when she was 16.
Family: Lana Schmidt (mother, 43, deceased), Mark Schmidt (father, 45, ran away)
Crush: Tomoe
Likes: Flowers, dancing, singing, animals, nature, swimming, Loyalty
Dislikes: fighting, storms, drunk people, cigarettes, alcohol, mean people, insects
Appearance:

 Family: Lana Schmidt (mother, 43, deceased), Mark Schmidt (father, 45, ran away) Crush: Tomoe Likes: Flowers, dancing, singing, animals, nature, swimming, LoyaltyDislikes: fighting, storms, drunk people, cigarettes, alcohol, mean people, insectsA...