5

<Asuna's PoV>

We arrived at a set of flats and this is where Calem was saying goodbye. Isn't this the flats he gave to that girl? "Hey why are you staying here tonight?" I ask. "Oh my brother moved back in here. Sakura finally got a house for herself and has a boyfriend as well now. So don't worry about that" He says and pecks my cheek. "Goodnight" He says and disappears into the lobby. I sigh and begin to walk towards my house but before I could.

Loud voices were heard and they were familiar to me. I stop by and see an alley way. "How could you Kirito! Why!?" It was Sortiliena and she seemed to be crying. She shoved Kirito away and walked past me in tears. What just happened? I then see Kirito and he didn't look at all baffled at what he did. But something switched. He smashed his fist into a wall in anger. And I swear I saw a tear.

He walks the other way, looks like he didn't see me either. I decide to follow Sortiliena senpai. She was sat on a bench looking depressed and angry at the same time. "Senpai..." I say and she looks up at me and brings out a fake smile.

"what happened between you and Kirito?" I ask. She looks away and I could see she was sad. "Nothing... I just overreacted that's all" She says and wipes a tear from her eye. "Anyways why are you out this late? Is it to see this Calem boy?" She asks.

<Sortiliena's PoV>

I ask that question and I could see her blush. I thought she loved Kirito kun? "Didn't you like Kirito before?" I ask and she blushes and shakes her head. "It was childhood. I mean after he left I found it hard to move on. But I met Calem and well I made it my goal not to lose him like Kirito. And frankly the two of them are similar. Well were similar because now Kirito is a walking mannequin" She says. I mentally sigh.

So she's being trying all these years to move on but she can't. She deep down wants Calem to be Kirito. She still loves him. "Well anyways. Sugu told me about Calem and what he done" I say.

"Yeah well Tomorrow we are meeting Sugu and Kirito to mould things between us and so that he can be accepted as my boyfriend" She says. "can I come too?" I ask. "Yeah sure... then you'll understand he is actually a nice person" Asuna says. The way she said that was odd but I let it slide must be because she's tired.

"Well I better find Kirito and apologise for reacting like that..." I say and stand up and so does Asuna. "What did you guys disagree about?" She asks but I knew Kirito doesn't want it to be revealed. "Sorry id rather not talk about it..." I say.

"Oh... well can I come too. Well I wanna get to know him again! I wanna he friends with him again. I hate seeing him down like this all the time. I wanna make him happy." Asuna says. Yep she still loved him. But it's a shame... Kirito has no soul to feel this emotions anymore. "I can only wish you luck" I say and begin to walk towards the direction Kirito must have taken.

We spot him sat alone on a field up against a tree and he noticed us. He stands up but was about to walk away but Asuna grabs his hand and pulls him into a hug. "Just know I'll be here for you. Since we live under the same roof. I'll take responsibility of your happiness." She says but I knew Kirito didn't care his face said it all. He nods and pulls out of the hug.

"Anyways Kirito...I came to apologise. I should have let you finish. So tomorrow I'll like to Here your full reason" I say and I could see him nod and Asuna was confused.

"Anyways tomorrow we will accompany Asuna for lunch with Sugu" I say.

"No. I'm busy" He says.

"Calem will be there" I say and he looks at me and then Asuna. "Yeah. It's to have a talk and make up and become friends" Asuna says.

"I'll come. But I don't care about making friends. I just want to get to know him and then I'll be off with my day and never go out with him ever" Kirito says with a blank face.

"Wow I didn't know you were capable of talking! After all you've only managed at least one sentence a day to me or my family" Asuna says.

"whatever. Anyways I'm not returning home just yet as I have something to do" Kirito says but I grab his arm and give him a stare but he shakes his head. So it wasn't a scouting mission. "This late?" Asuna says.

"Yes I have to return a book. Before tomorrow. So nows the best time" He says.

"How!" She asks.

"I'll break in. Simple" He says and walks off and I mentally face palm. He was still a reckless guy from when I trained him. Gosh. "That's law breaking! And if they catch you!" Asuna shouts.

"I don't care" was the standard response