11

<Asuna's PoV>

Calem and the girl look at me in shock and I was in tears... all this time he was cheating on me! And I let him use me and my body! Tears were just flowing out of my eyes now. "We are OVEE! Don't even think about coming back to me!" I shout. "ASUNA!" Calem jumps and grabs me but I punch him and he drops.

"Fine... at least she's a better girl than you are!" Calem says.

"I don't care! I never loved you anyway!" I say and wipe my tears away. I then thought about Kirito. He was my true love! So there's no need to be upset! I can forget this Camel bastard now!

"Whatever! At least now I can enjoy myself!" Calem says and shuts the door on my face and continues what he was doing.

I walk back to my room and begin to cry again... I guess being cheated on hurts a lot more. I then bury my face into my pillow. I just wish I had Kirito here with me now... but when I think about it. He wouldn't care would he? What happened to him. I want him back! Kirito kun... please come back!

<Lunch>

"Asuna are you okay..." Alice asks sitting next to me. I had hardly touched my food. "Yeah you seem down compared to when we arrived? Did that Kazuto guy do something!?" Eugeo asks me.

"No... it's Calem" I say.

"Oh..."

"He cheated on me." I say

"He did what!? I'm going to beat the shit out of him!" Liz says standing up.

"No! I never loved him. I realise it now. But being cheated on does hurt. I did share kisses with him after all and I did like him in some sense. I guess over time I'll get over him. Because I now know who I truly love" I then blush. I didn't need to reveal the last bit.

"Really.... who is it!?" Silica asks grabbing my hand.

I blush and then spot Kirito kun enter the lunch hall. I got up and instantly run over to him and wrap my arms around him and bury my head into his chest and begin to cry... "I need you Kirito kun... please don't leave like that." I say.

"Asuna..." He says in his cold tone. That's right. He's not the same Kirito I knew long ago.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I was shocked that I pull out of the hug and stare into his eyes. They looked warm and caring. He does care! "Calem cheated on me" I say and I could see anger on his face. "Now you need to listen... don't ever go back to him. He will use you. And this will hurt. He's being going out with that girl before you were with him" Kirito says and it stung... I was just a puppet for him.

I hug him again and stay like that. I needed it. His warmth still comforted me. I will bring back my Kirito! That's my goal now.

"Asuna everyone is watching us" Kirito says.

I then pull away and blush furiously not looking at anyone. Kirito begins to walk off but I grab his hand. "Where are you going" I ask panicking that he was leaving again.

"I do need food" He says and I let go feeling bad for being clingy. Then follow him and decide to stay with him. "Where did you go just now?" I ask as he sits next to me with my friends. "Tell Yui that you and I have arrived" he says and I blush. He really did care for her. I found it cute... it was out of character but I wanted more of it.

"Who is Yui?" Alice asks. Before I could speak Kirito pulls out a picture of me Yui and Kirito before we left for the trip today. I blush... he kept it? I then look at him. Behind those lifeless eyes I know my Kirito is still there.

"You have a daughter!?" Liz shouts but I cover her mouth. "Not so loud! Idiot!" I say angrily.

"Wait so it is your daughter?" Shino asks.

"No! Everyone in our family takes care of her. She's a girl with no family that Kirito saved a year ago and again a few weeks ago. So we took her into our care" I explain and my friends look at kirito. "Wow so he is a nice person at heart it seems!" Eugeo says and everyone laughs. I look over at Kirito and I swear I saw a smile on his face.

"Okay everyone the instructor for our seaside school will be the top Swordsman from the elite ten. Heathcliff and will be supported by Sortiliena" Quinella says and I spit out my water and so does Kirito. We turn to the stage and see Sortiliena and Yui standing there. Yui spots us and runs over to me.

"Mommy!" She giggles and jumps into my arms. And I knew I had eyes on me. "Yui..." I say and kiss her cheek and hug her. She then gets out of my arm and runs to Kirito. "Daddy!" She says and surprisingly Kirito picks her up and kisses her forehead as well. He looked happy... I smiled.

"Mommy and daddy eh Asuna?" Liz says giving me a stare.

"It's not like that!" I say and blush.

"Can the three of us sleep together again!" Yui says to Kirito and I freeze in shock. Oh no everyone knows now! I blush in embarrassment but Kirito puts a hand on my shoulder. "Forget about what everyone thinks." He says and I nod. It made it easier to cope now. I don't know how he manages it but it is Kirito.

"You've cuddled in bed with Kirito as well now?" Liz says.

"Yeah but she's made out with Calem" Eugeo says and I slap his head.

"Yeah well... he left straight after that. Not once did they sleep in the same bed together and cuddle" Liz says with an evil grin.

"Stop it Liz!" I say.

"Okay mommy!" She says mimicking Yui and everyone laughs.