7

<Asuna's PoV>

I was going to chase after Kirito but he was long gone. Meanwhile the police had arrived on the scene and Calem had to go home. I decided to stay because Kirito still didn't trust him. I didn't know who to trust now. Do I believe Kirito's judgement? Or Calem who was late this morning but I don't know. I'll see what's up later. I join up with Sortiliena who was talking to one of the officers.

"This is the laughing coffin... that means Kazuto is about isn't he?" The policemen said. I was shocked that he knew Kirito. "Wait you know him?" Suguha says speaking out of my mind.

"Yeah well. He's their primary target to wipe out." the guy says and i had goosebumps. An international organisation was after his death... he really had a rough life. I felt so sad.

"Why? Since when?" Sortiliena says. If she doesn't know then that means this is serious. I'm sure Kirito would never hide much from her than anyone else. So this was a shock to me. Even Sortiliena looked beyond angry and shocked.

"Last year. There was an abduction of a small girl and well she was saved by Kazuto the black Swordsman as it was known. But again she was taken but Kirito had all the information and leaked it to the police. But the girl vanished with the group after we got close. But now since they are back they have something planned" The policeman said.

Kirito was the black Swordsman... he was the one that saved thousands of people over a year. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But why is the kept in the dark. Did he not want fame. Actually Kirito was always humble so I guess he wouldn't want it public.

"Speaking of Kazuto where is he?" One of them asked.

"He ran after a bunch of cars" Sortiliena says.

"Oh no. He's gone after the whole company. We need to send back up immediately" The officer said and went outside on his radio. All of us looked at each other followed them out. "We are coming too!" I say to the officer but she shakes his head. "Only miss here can come. She is the elite ten but you two are still students" the officer says. "But!" I start but Sortiliena steps in my way.

"I give them permission and I will take responsibility for their safety so don't worry" She says and I smile at her for letting us come. I see Suguha with our swords and toss it to us.

"Let's do this guys"

<Kirito's PoV>

I tracked them all the way to their base. I watched them unload their trucks but I didn't see Yui. The girl they abducted last year. She was only 7 back then and I couldn't believe that they had the audacity to do that. But apparently her blood was being used for some weapon. It was to warp a gate to some dimension but I didn't get much details.

"I'll give you all my powers for this. I can feel your emotions and they are getting to boiling point. But if we do this you'll be out cold for a few days at least" The devil says in my head. "Do it" I say.

I was once again engulfed in black aura until my transformation was complete. I could see people's aura and I knew the strongest one would be the boss and all of them were crowded around in a room. Perfect... I say.

<Kuradeel PoV - (Yeah hes the boss😂>

"So he managed to take down two of our best men." I say to my other members. I was very angry. He has become stronger and it worried me. He'll definitely come after Yui. I must transport her quick before he arrives but I was too late. There was a loud crash and an evil snicker. It made my skin crawl in fear. It's like I was in hell and the devil was laughing at me.

"Who is it?" I call out and all my group looked around but something kept on moving about. "Where is the girl?" It was a raspy voice but it was scary. I was in fear hearing this voice echo around the room as it kept moving.

"Answer me!" He shouts.

"No! First show yourself!" I shout back. But all I received was a dagger into my knee. I screamed in pain and clutch my knee in pain. "Shoot in every direction!" I bellow to my troops and gun shots started spraying everywhere. That's should get him down. He can't dodge twenty bullets at a time.

After the ammo ran out it was silence then I heard a body drop. We got him! I turn around but to my shock stood there the black Swordsman but his appearance. One side with a red eye and black patterns. It was a devil. He smirked at me. "Shoot at the devil... you best not miss!" He says and he disappears in flash and returns to the same spot smirking at me. But this time all my troops drop like dead flies.

He then throws at least six daggers into my clothes which pin me against a wall and he walks over to me with that creepy grin.

"Where's the girl!" He says.

"Shut up!" I spit. But I received a slow stab as he plunged his sword into my stomach. I groaned in pain. He was torturing me like I did to him last year the bastard.

"Where is she!" Go to hell!" I say.

"Already been! But you'll go soon!" He laughs and stabs me further up and into my chest and I groan in more pain and cough up blood this time. "Next time I'll slice through your whole body" He says with an evil grin.

"You devil..." I say weakly.

"Tik Tok..." He says walking around me in a circle. And teasing me with his blade. He had become some type of monster... worse than me.

"In the back room..." I say and watch him smile and slowly walk away. I begin to laugh and he stops. He's a monster something he hated... "you're lying!" He says. "No... but you are a monster now... an evil monster... just like me" I tease with the last few breaths I had. He then slightly tilts his head so I looked into his red eye and saw his devilish smile that could kill someone. "I guess that's what revenge does to you..." He says and walks off.

"He's completely gone now... poor soul" I say and pass out.