Go to Bed -6

Dark's P.O.V

'Well that was quite a day' I thought to myself as I sat down on the couch next to (Y/N), who was currently playing a game of uno with Henrik. How do I know without looking? Well (Y/N) just yelled "UNO BITCH!!!" So I guess that was a pretty good hint.

I pick my phone up from the coffee table. 9pm huh? I think it's late enough to say its time for (Y/N) to go to bed. Always the hardest part of the day. I would have said myself but I can't ......... Sleep. Why? One word. Insomnia.

I look over at the two and see that Henrik has somehow managed to win despite (Y/N) saying uno first. She was now sulking. I was surprised when I saw that that (Y/N) was already in her pajama's. Maybe Henrik persuaded her into doing so. Welp less work for me.

"Hey (Y/N) I think its time for you bed and when you wake up you could, I don't know, destroy his doctors permit again as revenge?" I say getting up ignoring the pain from my shoulder. Her face lit up with joy and Henrik glared at me. If glares could kill his definitely would.

"If you say it I won't do it." She responds. "Oh come on not this again. The last time this happened you woke everyone up and for some reason the were pissed at me." I retaliated. "That's cause I'm fifteen and your an old man" Oh my lord this kid is gonna be the end of me. I look at Henrik with pleading eyes indirectly asking for help. He shakes his head and mouths 'this is your problem. You fix it' Clearly he's mad at me.

"So what I'm getting from the first sentence you told me is that your not going to bed if I tell you to?" I question. She only nods. OK so easy way thrown out the window. Now for that sorta not really hard way.

"I wasn't planning on doing this but you leave me no choice" I use my powers and did the same thing to her that I did to Wilford basically napping he in place as he eminates a blue and red light.

"Hey! No fair!" She pouted. I ignore her and basically drag her up that stairs, into her room and put her to bed.

She tries to get up but I gently push her back down. "Let's make a deal." I say and I can practically see her interest. "If I stay here till you fall asleep you'll never do this bullshit again and ....... Just for safe measures, you uhh don't have to eat oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow." "Deal!" She says eagerly.

I sit on the edge of her bed on her (Y/FC) sheets and just watch her as she talks.

"I have to say that you'll be here all night cus- cause I don't think I'll be falling a-asleep any time soon." She says yawning. I only chuckle and say "I think your body says other wise." "What?- No." She mumbles snuggling closer to her stuffed bear before falling fast asleep.( of course it could be any animal you want.) I looked at her before smiling and saying "Goodnight (Y/N)." And quietly closing the door.

Hey guys this one was short and sweet. The next chapter is gonna be a continuation of this chapter just like any other chapter so get ready for that.

Bye everyone!