Tell him the truth or lie

We both continued to hold each other and Montez finally came back and sat down with us. Ok I need you two to listen to me ok I have some of my men on the watch for us, we will have to jump out the plane. I looked at Montez like he was crazy I'm not jumping out of this plane I'll just have to die I told him. He looked at me and I could tell he was irritated with my response. My dear Montez mother said looking at me I just lost my husband I don't need to loose someone my son has deep feelings for ok. When she said that I looked at Montez who was now looking in another direction, well I'll jump but I'm doing this for you I told her and she gave me a small smile. We all put on a life jacket and other equipment preparing to jump, the plane got lower and lower I could see other men jumping from the other plane. You ready Montez said looking at me HELL NO! I screamed at him I was so afraid I could piss my pants. Montez started laughing you will be fine he then push me I was screaming so hard I lost my voice instantly, the wind was so cold and I was falling fast I then remembered to press the button so I can float down calmly. I then seen his mom behind me as I got closer to reaching  the bottom  I heard shouting, when I looked up I notice Montez mother was falling in a different direction . She was screaming and kicking around I finally reached the bottom Montez men caught me and we were now looking at his mom falling along side of the building. What happen the men yelled they were looking at me, I don't know I told them one of the guys ran and jumped off the building and landed on his mom some men rushed downstairs. I ran after them then suddenly we heard a loud explosion, I panicked maybe she's dead they killed her I thought to myself as I continued down the stairs with the others. When we finally reached she was walking in the mansion, I ran and hugged her she started laughing. I looked up at her confused what's so funny I asked her, she looked at me and said I was texting them to make sure they would save me. Are your serious I asked her YES! very serious so I lost focus and here I am safe and sound however I'm way more alert now and I will watch out for my son someone here told those men where we were she said looking at me. And I'm going to get down to the bottom of it soon as possible, Montez came rushing in MOTHER!  that was NOT! ok you could have killed yourself. Oh hush Montez mom said go and get some rest I'll be fine, she walked over giving us both a kiss on or cheeks. Where's my room I asked Montez, our room is this way he said I rolled my eyes then asked why do "WE" have to share rooms I asked him. Montez ignored me and continued to walk, we got on the elevator and we were close to each other I could feel him breathing on me and it started to turn me on. I ignored my hormones and closed my eyes, he pulled me into His chest and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we continued kissing, then I opened my eyes and Montez was staring at me. Are you ok he asked and I realized the elevator stopped, I was having a little dream there for a second. Come on let's go Montez said to me and I walked with him we finally reached the room, Montez opened the door and it was so cold I instantly grabbed my shoulders and Shane pressed a button. It should heat up soon he said, where's the bathroom I asked him he pointed at the door. I walked to the door and went inside there was a shower and a huge garden tub and another door. I opened it and walked in which lead to a walk in closet with nice clothes. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a cute top and put it on, I walked back through the bathroom and I notice Montez had left the room. I walked over to the bed and laid down and closed my eyes, suddenly the door cane opened but I kept my eyes shut not wanting to be bothered. I see your relaxing a lady voice said I quickly shot my eyes open it was Montez mother, I smiled and sat up oh I'm not hear you bother you dear I was looking for my son. I don't know where he went I told her she smiled and walked out the room, I laid back down and sleep took over I was so tired and my body felt so restless these days. I felt someone lay down beside me I slightly opened my eyes it was Montez but he was facing towards the window. I could tell he was awake but just laying there like he was in deep thought, you want to talk about it I said to him in a low tone. What is there to talk about Montez said with his back still turned, never mind I said while rolling over and closing my eyes. I felt someone standing over me and it was Shane I jumped in fear, as he just stood there looking at me I notice Montez had left the room. What do you want I asked Shane but he just stared at me today is the day you tell Montez what really happens to Kesh. I looked at Shane like he was crazy, there's no way I'm telling them about that Montez would kill me. Shane walked out the room and I was left sitting there in a daze, Montez walked in and I stared at him with a sad look. What is it Montez asked me I finally started breathing again and came back to reality, this man going to hate me and then kill me after he find out about what I did. Montez sat on the bed and held my hand and smiled, you know you don't have to be afraid of me you can talk to me about anything Montez said. Ok I answered well I have something to tell you I told Montez, ok shoot your shot he said I-I um well you see it all started before I knew who K-I was interrupted by Shane bursting through the door. Hey you two let's go there's a meeting being held downstairs Shane said, we will finish this later Montez said to me but I was staring at Shane. I feel like he did this on purpose and I want to know why I mean this is what he wants. Shane stood there looking at me with those evil eyes, come on man let's go Montez said to Shane I watched them both walk out the room.