Shane's arrival

We drove off and she had soft music playing, my phone started to ring, I answered the phone it was Shane. What's up I said hey man I just landed send the address Shane replied, and I drop the location. Where you at Shane asked, I'm headed out for a while Tae there to meet with you I'll see you when I get back. I hung up the phone and we pulled into a nice restaurant, we pulled up in valet parking and got out the car. She wore a tight red dress and it fit her body like a glove, damn I want her and I want her now. She looked at me and smiled we walked in and was seated quickly, so what's new with you she asked. Oh you know me nothing has changed I told her, I'm still the same dangerous prince I said being sarcastic. She laughed a little and I felt her feet rub against my leg. Have you found love yet she asked, something like that I replied so where is she Marla asked. She's around I told her so how's the King I asked her he's around Marla replied back. I gave her a smirk she then put her feet near my dick and for some reason that turned me on a little. The waiter came and took out order and brought back wine and two shots. I want to ask you something Montez, yes ask away I replied can we have sex in my car and then I want to know if I can carry your child. I damn near spit out my drink, Marla yes to the first question and no to the second. She sat back in her chair pouting, Marla you ask the same question every time why don't you have that peace of shit of a husband get you pregnant I asked her. Because he doesn't want kids he wants the money and the fame, I'm just a trophy wife but I want a family. Your crazy Marla if this man finds out your pregnant he will kill you and the baby. Or just the baby or have you forgot about all the beatings and abortions, my answer is still no. Marla changed the subject asking if I wanted to take a vacation with her, I just shook my head because I really thought she had changed. I was turned off and wanted to head back home, hey can we cut this evening short I need to get back and handle something before my flight leaves in the morning I said. She stared at me with a disappointing look on her face, can I come with you she asked yeah that's fine just keep that baby talk to yourself I told her. We arrived back to my spot and she kissed me on the cheek, I got out and walked up to the door letting myself in. I opened the door to my secret room to find Shane and Tae both waiting on me, I walked over to my bar and fixed myself a shot. Man when you left I seen Wayne and Blue talking and they seem very heated towards each other, then I seen a car leave and it's been quite for some time now Tae said. Shane sat in the chair downing his shot, so where are they Shane said looking at Tae. Hold on let me check in front of my dick, HELLO down there anyone hanging from my ball sacks. Speak or forever hold your peace Tae said, man you a fucking clown why even take it that far Shane said sucking his teeth. I started laughing cause Tae has no sense at all, I laid down on my desk trying to figure out our next move. How's Kylie Shane asked me she's cool I told him, where is she I want to check on her he said looking at me. What's up with you Shane I thought you could careless about the girl. Why are you so tense is she really doing ok or have she showed you the real her and you can't handle it Shane asked looking at me. What do you mean by that I asked him, man Kylie she get around don't trust her for real she's not as innocent as she seems. I quickly changed the subject so what are our plans I said, Tae stood up walking to the exit well when you two learn to stop fighting over women I'll be in my room. Man chill with all that ok we not even arguing I told Tae, yeah so where is she Shane said standing up. Why you want to know so damn bad I said sitting up, you wasn't worried about her before so why the sudden change I asked Shane. Let's drop it he replied yeah let's drop it I said staring back at him, I got a text from one of the nurses saying Kylie wanted to see me but I'm not ready. Listen the plane lands early so we need to make sure we wake up for it, yeah I agree Tae said so we all walked out of the office and walked to our rooms. I walked to my room and went in the shower, it felt so good all I could think about was my parents and this whole situation with Wayne. I got out the shower and put on my robe before I got ready to lay down, I went to lay on one of the chairs on the balcony and watch the view for a while. I heard a knock at the door come in I said while facing the view of the city, hey I heard a familiar voice say I turned and look it was Kylie. What are you doing out of your room I said sternly, well I just wanted to talk to you she said softly. I signaled for her to sit down in the chair across from me, we just stared at each other I noticed all her scars had heeled nicely she was back to her gorgeous self. You wanted to talk I asked her, yes well I wanted to apologize for not obeying you and going against the things that you ask me to do. I looked at her to see if I could feel the truth in her but I couldn't, I don't think I could forgive what she did. Thinking about it makes me upset all over again but I can control my feelings when I'm not high. I sighed looking away from her into the view, I don't believe you and honestly it'll be hard to really trust you I told her. You will have to prove yourself to me, but how she said tearing up. I don't know Kylie once someone does me wrong I become numb to them you know, she stood up and got on her knees beside me grabbing my hands. Please give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not like the rest, I watched the tears flow from her eyes. Come lay down with me I told her and she stood up walking behind me, we laid down and went to sleep.