Chapter seven: The fall

The tears slowly stopped falling and he pulled you into a hug the first hug he had had in 13 years. You smiled as he had to lean down to put his head in the crook of your neck. You had hugged him back rubbing his back to try and calm him. You had never known how broken he was until this moment. When both souls in love both going through so much pain, one more than the other because he had known and he had to keep the secret, because his own mother the only person that he ever loved was forced to betray him by the man that called himself his father, and because the prince has to live an emotionless life forced to marry someone like he didn't have a choice. However the last one was seeming to work out for him since he had fallen in love with you. He knew that with you by his side everything would be ok, that you would heal his heart, that you would help him in rough spots, that you were the one who understands him when his own family didn't.

He loved you so much and he hoped that you loved him back, there was only one way of knowing is if he asked himself but now was not the right time. Not like this, he didn't want to seem like he was forcing himself onto you. The way that he was starting to see this adventure was that he took you away from your home. For his own selfish purposes so that you could keep living that lie. He hated himself for it.

"Hey look at me." you told him pulling away from the hug "none of this is your fault you had no choice. There was nothing that you could have done to stop what was expected from you. You didn't lie to me you never even said a word about this. You only wanted to make sure that you would ease us into it. Starting As friends trying to make it right and not make it a shock that we were going to be forced to get married." you said wiping the last of his tears.he didn't say anything he only just looked at you.

"I knew about who you really were and I never even remotely tried to tell you" he sniffled you put a finger to his lips. "I understand that like I said you were told to keep it a secret" you said. After that both of you just stayed quiet. His arms still around you in a desperate attempt to keep you close like you would leave him. He looked down at you his face broken.

You wanted to fix him he just looked so lost and vulnerable at that point. You loved him but you also loved katsuki which one would you choose. Before you wouldn't have had a choice well out here you do shoto had made sure of that. So that you would have the choice to love him or someone else. Even if it killed him inside.

You looked up at him and he looked down at you. You saw love in his eyes as well as passion and longing. When he looked at you you also love but you also saw compassion. You had finally looked at him the way that you saw katsuki. But how long would that look last? He had to cherish it while he saw it and started to lean down to you once more his body moving on its own like a moth attracted to the sun. you leaned up meeting him half way for a gentle kiss. You accepted him and had fallen for him the day that you two finally decided to talk to him. The day that he let you into his life. His hand cupped your face and soon pulled away. "I love you" he finally told you. Both of your eyes were still closed and he put his fourseld on yours. "I love you too. Unconditionaly" you said finally opening your eyes and smiled at him.

From inside the cave katsuki watched rage filling him how could you love him after he had kept everything from you. Even if he was told to, he was wrong if he truly loved you even back then he would tell you these things. He would find a way to make you love him! He loved you the second that he had talked to you. The moment that you surrendered to him and his dragon in an attempt to make peace.

Jealousy over took him as he walked outside and pulled you away from the prince and wrapping an arm around you protecting you from him. "I KNOW YOUR KINDS TRICKS! YOUR OWN FATHER TRICKED HER! STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N)!" he yelled at him as todoroki tried to get you back missing your warmth.

You squirmed trying to get out of the males grip and get to flicker you weren't ready for this. You never knew that they would fight over you. You never even considered to look at the signs.

"Let her go!" shoto said "we made amends and we both know that I am not my father!" he yelled bakugou let you go and balled his hands into fists taking off his cape. "Why don't we settle this once and for all! Whoever wins, wins her heart!" katsuki yelled back getting into a fighting position. Shoto did the same reading for battle.

You ran to the dragon who sensed all of the tension and met you. Immediately climbing onto his back he flew off. You put your head on his scales feeling there warmth. Tears ran down your face and onto the scales as you both flew at top speed not knowing where you both were going. But you surely weren't going back!

Shoto saw first as the dragon flew off and ran to the edge forgetting all about the fight. "(Y/N)!" he yelled after you hoping that you would hear him. "No not again" he said his voice filled with agony and pain. His worst fear was coming true you were leaving him. Katsuki glared at him and grabbed the back of his shirt the shirt that you made him. And pushed him forward to the point where he would fall off of the mountain if he let go.

"I COULD DROP YOU RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN CARE! YOU ARE JUST A WASTE OF SPACE IN THIS WORLD A STUPID RULER OF A SO CALLED KINGDOM!" he yelled at him. Shoto didn't move he knew that if he moved that he would be sent falling. His life was in katsukis hands. "Yeah that's right the master has become the slave how does it feel!" the male behind him said. "You won;'t win her heart like this!" shoto said.

"You know what your right because you suffered from a deadly accident and died. Leaving her since she left you. And who will she turn to? ME!" katsuki yelled "and together we will tear down your stupid kingdom brick by brick!" as soon as he said the last word his grip slowly started to loosen "NO DON'T DO THIS!" he yelled. But it was to late the prince found himself falling off of the mountain. And the last thing that he saw was the face of a murderer. Before he was met with blackness and the last thing that he felt was the ground.

A/N: Hello guys I noticed that you guys haven't commented which is completely fine! but I would love to here what is on your minds. I can take both positive and negative criticism. the way that I see it is that people are lifting you up even when they are trying to pull you down so go on tell me what I can do better. 

Oh and one more thing. when you find yourself in a situation that you are put in the middle between your abusive friends who are making you lose your friends and your loving and caring boyfriend who doesn't care if you call or text him in the middle of the night just to find some serenity you choose your loving and caring boyfriend. recently my amazing boyfriend has made me realize that I have been trapped by my friends who make me self conscious and don't care what I think or about what I want. luckily my baby was there and helped me through all of this. don't worry about the fact that you don't have any other friends to go to other then maybe one or two real friends who are there to support you. You will have someone by your side no matter what. I know that some of you may have that problem or that you maybe don't have a boyfriend that doesn't do what mine does for me. think about it if your man doesn't treat you like a true queen that you are then don't even bother with him. and your mind and your heart will tell you. go with what your heart wants. not with what your friends say just you and if you are going through a tough time do not be afraid to tell someone. even now I am struggling with the urge not to text them just to see how they are doing but I keep reminding myself that I don't need them and that I have people who love me and don't talk crap about me behind my back! so yes guys over all I guess what I am trying to say is don't be afraid to speak up and ask for help!