>;3 the boi changed •_•

You both sat on a bench he told you his childhood with Kaachan you were not that surprised when he told you about Kaachan teasing/bullying him you responded your not like the others they don't understand you... you looked at him he saw your tired face you accidentally fail asleep on his shoulder he started to feel really warm but then the heat faded away he was nervous what time it was but he couldn't move or else you would wake up but you guys couldn't just stay in the park either so he had no choice but wake you up (y/n) wake up... he was shaking you softly you opened your eyes a little bit then blinked and saw a hand over your waist you looked behind you it was just Izuku you sighed of relief but you realized that both of you were to like too close <your eyes opened wide your heart suddenly felt like if it pounded faster you felt yourself go red you started to breath heavily> Izuku was worried if you were having a anxiety attack or something he pulled you closer and then told you it'll be ok even tho he didn't really even know what was wrong or what was going on he hugged you tight for some reason you started to calm down you looked at him you two were so close your lips were inches away from each other he looked at you and smirked but he was blushing at the same time you both stared at each other Kirishima came to the park at 7:50 and he saw both of you and took a picture of you two together hanging out in a park alone together looking at each other both close so close...

 he was shaking you softly you opened your eyes a little bit then blinked and saw a hand over your waist you looked behind you it was just Izuku you sighed of relief but you realized that both of you were to like too close <your eyes opened wide y...

Sorry I promise to do part 4 tomorrow btw TYSM FOR 13 VIEWS ^^❤️🌻 btw sorry I know it was short