uHhH >;3

You came out of the restroom to see Izuku's friend your vision got blurry you felt dizzy you couldn't stand up right Izuku couldn't just stand there

•IZUKU'S POV•
I thought she would take a little longer because most girls take some time in the restroom i was going to change to but she came out fast I didn't really think she would when I saw her like if she were to be drugged and about to trip I couldn't just stand there she could've hit her head so I had to catch her or do something I did the first one she seemed to faint I wouldn't do anything bad to her so I changed.

=Y/N'S POV=
It all went dark for a couple of hours I woke up and turned around to see Izuku sleeping already it was probably late so I decided to go to sleep.

~3RD PERSONS POV~
Izuku and (Y/n) slept yes it was quite late (Y/n) was cold but Izuku was on top of the blanket (Y/n) moved closer to him and they were eventually cuddling it was morning Izuku woke up but (Y/n) already woke up she sneakily took a picture of Izuku sleeping

                          ~3RD PERSONS POV~Izuku and (Y/n) slept yes it was quite late (Y/n) was cold but Izuku was on top of the blanket (Y/n) moved closer to him and they were eventually cuddling it was morning Izuku woke up but (Y/n) already wo...

She was sitting next to Izuku giggling Izuku looked over at (Y/n's) phone and saw a picture of him sleeping she felt his chin on her shoulder she said aren't you cute Izuku started to blush but when she looked at him it made her remember what happened last night...

Oof sorry I know it short but I ma go to sleep because I didn't get any bc of New Year so yeah I'm tired sorry if I made any mistakes I'm just tired and later in the morning I'll change anything needed btw TYSM GOR NEARLY 100 VIEWS ON THIS FLIPPIN...

Oof sorry I know it short but I ma go to sleep because I didn't get any bc of New Year so yeah I'm tired sorry if I made any mistakes I'm just tired and later in the morning I'll change anything needed btw TYSM GOR NEARLY 100 VIEWS ON THIS FLIPPING BOOK THING ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️