u n i f o r m

(Y/N) POV

"W-we should probably change into our uniforms," I told him, I wasn't feeling quite the same way I used to feel around him anymore. We're still friends tho nothing else in a special way but after that I was a getting a weird vibe that I've never gotten before. Yes I liked him but I still saw him as one of my closest friends of course. After that I went inside of the restroom and I was going to make sure I don't do that again.

(IZUKU'S )POV
She sounded a little uncomfortable when she said we should change I felt like I was the blame and I probably was. I don't want to sound selfish but I think, she thinks I'm not the same anymore but I tried to ignore it. Even tho I couldn't get that out of my mind. I saw her go inside of the restroom I was a little worried if she came out of the restroom at the time I was changing it would happen again so I decided not to change until she was done

(Y/N) POV
So waited inside
To see if he said I'm done or something but nothing I heard nothing. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why the hell am I here.... I asked myself. My legs felt weak,so I fell down I tried getting up but I couldn't it didn't let me move. "It's pathetic,"I whispered to myself. I felt numb I couldn't feel my face I felt something fall on my hand I looked down. I-I was crying? I leaned against the door I looked at the door I tried grabbing my uniform. I succeeded to grab it I took off my shirt and put on the white one. My legs finally got some strength I used it to change. I was worried what Izuku would think.....

🌸UwU sooooooo um sorry I didn't remember about this ;w;🌸