Acknowledgements

Okay, so I actually can't believe that this story managed to get 1k views during its initial posting. This story went up over the course of eleven days, and it got to 1k. That's frankly astounding to me, and I want to thank everyone who helped get me there. These people include but are not limited to:
•_Micah-Drew_
•Last-Word
•Theresa_Rain
•ZelTheWeavile
•glitterandasphalt
•JustBluePanda
•Rose-Snake
Thank you all for your votes and comments. You know I appreciate them greatly! Now for the special thanks.

Cora-chan
This is basically an obligatory thank you for letting me ramble to you about this story, like you do with all my others. I just need someone to gush to, and you're always around. Also, thanks for giving me the idea of the double hot chocolate joke in Ch 8. You always manage to embrace my insanity so nicely, it's great!

JunieWeathers
Besides your votes and comments, thanks again in advance for reviewing RMT. I know you can provide good feedback! Hm, this sounds familiar to a different special thanks, doesn't it? I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

an-tan_
I don't even know where to start with this. Just... everything. You managed to keep the hype for this story going for a solid month. That's so impressive, I can't even! Thanks for supporting me and providing me with setups for some of the jokes, and of course supplying me with constant Bede fanart. I'll raise a cup of hot chocolate to you. In solidarity, An! In solidarity!

Like usual, I posted an editorial for this story in my random book It's A Secret to (Almost) Everyone where I discuss the writing process of this story, the characters and their development, and my general thoughts on RMT as a whole. I hope you enjoyed this story, and I'll hopefully see you in what I write next. ImberLapis, out!