Chapter 1

"Petunia, put the filthy sick mutt in the cupboard, my boss is coming over and I don't need him to see that pathetic animal" the fat-fingered man gruffly spoke, his voice holding authority that no one dared to even answer back Including his own wife and son.

The son he actually wanted. "Yes Vernon" Petunia smiled grabbing the boy's wrist and dragging him into the only place he had to call his own.

A measly small claustrophobic cupboard that held cleaning supplies and the rare broken toys given to him. Thanks to Dudley.

The fragile appearance was thrown like a garbage bag into that cupboard. They didn't even care that they were breaking the boy to the extent, which was beyond repair.

The little boy curled up in a ball. Trying to shake away the dizziness that he was feeling. His head was pounding so badly that it was like it'd explode.

But what can the boy do? No one cared for him. He was a burden.

He shouldn't be used to how they treat him, but he is used to it, and that in itself isn't good.

No child should be used to being hit, thrown about, or even treated wrongly. But in some cases, I guess a child can only get used to it as an only way of dealing with the pain. And for little twelve-year-old Harry, it never got any easier.

"It's done Vernon dear, the animal is locked up" Petunia stated in her shrill voice she never used on Harry, it was only reserved for her Duddykins and husband. Vernon smiled smugly. "Great, he should be arriving any moment now" Vernon took a seat in his usual chair. Dudley had gotten a plate of biscuits on it for the guests, however, the boy was snacking on them, in his fifth one already. He stopped though and dusted his hands off when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Dudley offered standing up in his nice suit blazer and dress pants.

The fat boy brushes away all the little dust particles on his clothes before opening the door with a huge smile on his face.

" Hello. It's nice to meet you." Dudley said as he pulled out his hand for the giant person to shake. Gladly, the giant appearance one did the same. "It's nice to meet you too."

Dudley got away from the door, letting the giant appear. Severus Snape to walk into their house.

Severus was amused by the arrangements made by Vernon and his family would be an understatement.

" Hello. It's nice to meet you." Petunia greeted. Her tone was so sweet and calming that no one would ever suspect her that she could be wicked to that extent.

Severus greeted her. He did the same with Vernon. " Please have a seat. " Petunia said and it seemed like she had plastered a smile on her face.

sit down, smoothing out his tie as he grabbed the black case he was holding. "Right, so. Where are the charts of this week's sales, of what's popular with children these days and what isn't? What we need, is to get rid of the non-popular toys and replace them with the popular trends" Severus gave the beefy man the papers.

"Right, yes indeed Sir. But what do we do with the toys we aren't selling?" Vernon asked, throwing them away sounded like a brilliant plan so far.

Severus smiled as he wrote some notes. "I was thinking of giving them to a hospice, or an orphanage?" " for free Severus? You can't be serious! " Vernon's eyes grew wide. "What about the money? We have a business to run!" Vernon declared, being a man worth working for money, not letting scratchy rats have toys that aren't cheap to make.

The raven-haired man shook his head. "It's nearly Christmas, don't be such a scrooge. You are my best worker, unless you want a step down from your place now I suggest you listen to me" his voice held a strong authority tone, one that you don't mess with. Even Dudley and Petunia gulped.

Idly looking away, or eating biscuits as the case was for Dudley.

" I apologize. The work will be done as per your will. " Vernon said and began to laugh awkwardly.

" I didn't find it amusing at all. " Severus said in such a way that everybody in the room got chills in their souls.

" Petunia. What about the dinner?" Vernon said as he tried to change the topic and Petunia helped him. " It will be done in a few minutes," Petunia said as she left the room with an awkward silence.

" Anyways. How are you doing kid?" Severus said ending the silence. " Great." He said with a mouth full of biscuits. Vernon gave him a deadly glare, making Dudley gulp hard. That's the glare which he used to give to Harry.

"It's okay Vernon. He's just a kid. " Severus said. Vernon gave him an apologizing look.

" Dinner's ready!" Petunia yelled from the kitchen. Soon, everybody were sitting at the table. The table was decorated with mouth-watering dishes.

The smell of the food hit the nose of the poor boy. Who was locked up in the cupboard? It makes a loud growl from his empty stomach. He hadn't eaten anything in days.

" What's that ?"Severus asked as he heard the sound. Everybody looked at each other shockingly

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

This is my first Harry Potter fanfic. Hope you will enjoy reading it.

What do you think after this ?

Will Harry be saved ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.