Chapter 3

Severus tapped the steering wheel as he was stopped by the annoying red traffic lights.

These sets of traffic lights always took ages to change before it's their turn to set off.

Sometimes, the man thinks that the taped lined in the road doesn't sense the cars waiting to set off, so the other line of cars on the other side of the road get to go twice, while Severus and the line of cars behind him, have to sit twiddling his thumbs.

Which can be good, because the dark shoulder length haired male found himself thinking up on his days events.

The meeting went well, except for the awkwardness and the moment that his key worker tried to talk him out of giving the toys they no longer need to much needed causes, I mean he brought his workers to have hearts for the children.

Has Vernon ever done one nice thing? Well he must have done if he has a son, but that's what Severus assumes anyway. He doesn't know that behind number four Pivert drive, their is a silent cry for help.

Yet, thinking about the other weird quirks of the evening, it did seem very suspicious that they are hiding something. For the tall dark suited male, he is very observant in his surroundings.

He knows what he heard and he knows it came from the cupboard, but why they tried to cover everything up, he didn't know.

He just hoped that it was either Dudley coming down with a very sudden cold, or maybe just the sound of the floorboards, and maybe even just his hearing.

The suited male jumped out of his thoughts when a beep of the horn from the car behind him brought him out of his conclusions, he flashed his lights to say sorry before heading off.

He can think about all this when he get's home. Or maybe even sleep on it.

The day when he wake up, he still is not able to get everything out of his mind.

Everything that happened yesterday is still going all over his mind.

Something didn't feel right to him and he is right. There is a cry for help.

In the Dursley's house. The things are in their routine.

Dudley is on the table, eating his breakfast while Petunia is feeding him and Vernon is having his coffee while reading newspaper.

Then there's the fragile boy standing near the sink, washing dishes. His past night's wounds are still giving him pain at their most.

But nothing can change the poor boy's fate which Suffering. " Yesterday was quite hectic. " Petunia said while Vernon hummed.

" Boy, take this for washing.  " Vernon ordered. Harry take it and before he could even put it in the sink, it fall down as he was shaking a lot.

" You idiot ! Do you know how much it costs ?!?" Vernon spat on the boy's face angrily. He slapped him on the sight, making the boy fall.

He fall down so easily as his legs are  wobbly out of fear.

The boy being the weakest and getting used to all this abuse just stayed on the ground while his uncle told him how worthless he is.

He didn't move untill he received a kick from his uncle. He drag the boy by his hairs and throw him into the cupboard.

He locked him inside and mumbled to himself," That prick ruined my morning. "

With that he go upstairs to take his briefcase and other things for work.

" Good bye Petunia " He said before leaving to his work. Petunia too left to drop Dudley to his school. Leaving the boy alone.

Harry knew that the house was empty, there was no sounds of running up the stairs by his cousin, no burly voice of his uncle and not even the cringing baby talk that came from his aunt.

It is now just him, sat in this locked up cupboard while everyone else get to be free.

The boy would love to know what being free felt like, because with all his twelve years of life, all he's known is a trapped abusive life that no little boy should ever have to be put through.

He wanted to see the fields of green, the skies of blue. He wanted to find out what having a full dinner tasted like, with his taste buds screaming for more.

He wanted to actually roam freely around the house, play in a room full of toys and have the childhood he never got growing up.

Although deep down mostly, what he really wanted is to feel love. A feeling of love that can only be presented by the family he has always craved for.

A loving family that would feed, play and care for him.

However deep down, as he bundled his knees to his chest, resting his chin upon his achy knee caps, he knew that what he wanted will always be a figment of his imagination.

Something that will never be real no matter how hard he tried to believe it to come true.

He's just a boy that got given up on, who in their right mind give him the chance to have what he wanted.

He's just a freak that is locked away from the world of the unknown.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Another update.

What do you think after this  ?

Will the cry for help be heard ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.