Chapter 4

" C'mon Dudley sweetie or else we will be late. "  Petunia said in a bit hurry.

In actual, the Dursleys are today invited to a party. The party is thrown by Vernon's colleague, Lucius Malfoy.

The all are cordially invited except Harry of course. Its because for world he doesn't exist.

No body knows that the Dursley family comprises of 4 not of 3.

" Coming. " he said with a sass. Whether anybody accept it or not but Dudley is completely a spoiled brat.

The love that Petunia shower on her boy is enough to spoil him and then Vernon fulfilling his wishes is a bonus to it.

" Vernon what about the boy ?" Petunia asked her husband.

" What about him ? He will be locked in the cupboard for the whole night. " Vernon ruthlessly said.

His demons can be clearly seen in his eyes. Whenever it's about giving pain to Harry, his demons feels no shame in revealing themselves.

Harry is washing dishes while the others are getting ready. Dudley come running into the kitchen.

He see that Harry is working, so just make his situation worse, he slap him hard.

" Loser !" he yelled and then evily grinned. He see how Harry easily fall down.

Lack of food is playing a major role in keeping the boy fragile.

" C'mon Dudley we don't have time for this. Now, for you. Into the cupboard now !" Petunia said, his loving voice changed into the bitter one when she talked to Harry.

Harry obeyed her and get into the cupboard. He opened the door and sighed 'cause he don't want to go.

But his prayers are unheard as Vernon shove the boy in and locked the door.

Everybody left, leaving the boy alone.

His thoughts are going on all over his head. He begin to think again about the all the torture and abuse from which he go through daily.

He can't figure out what have he done to them. I mean he always do whatever they say. He never disobeyed.

Still he is subjected to all this pain and misery. He didn't deserve this.

Petunia, on the way to the party kept checking her looks in the mirror of the pull down blind in the car.

Applying her red lipstick once or twice and fiddling with her hair every so often.

Maybe she just felt cocky of her own looks, but she could also be nervous as she needed the other guests at the party to know she had a perfect husband and a perfect son.

Well in her world she did, not in Harry's.

When vernon pulled up into the mini car park of the pub that was holding the party, all three of them got out of the car and dusted off whatever needed to be dusted off in order for them to feel prepared and presentable.

"Let me lead you inside ma'am" vernon smiled, his moustache twitching as he did. He only smiled when talking to his actual family, Harry its just sneers and spiteful glares.

Petunia let out a flustered giggle and linked her arm around vernon.

So happy that the little rat in the cupboard isn't here to ruin this perfect picture.

Dudley took a hold of his mother's free hand, the trio proudly walking into the entrance of the pub.

" Vernon. " Lucius greeted at sight of his best friend. Yeah they are best friends as well as they are colleagues.

Petunia let go off Dudley and go to greet Lucius and Narcissa. Dudley look around and spotted the blonde head.

" Hey Dray. " Dudley said, sticking out his hand for Draco.

" Hey Dud. How ya doing ?" he asked. " Just like usual you know. " Dudley said.

They both begin to chat untill others joined. " Hey Dudley, Hey Draco. " There another friend, Ronald Weasly said.

" Hey Ron. How are things at home ? " Dudley asked. " Great. How about yours ? " Ron asked.

" Just great. Oh Draco. Is Severus here too ? " Dudley said. " Yeah. He is. Dad invites him too 'cause after all he is there boss. " Draco explained.

" He's scary. " Dudley said.

" I accept it too. Once he came to visit us and at that time in your house, the power just went out. So, dad went to check on it, while i heard a knock.

I knew who was on the door so i went to open it and the thunder strikes behind him, making his appearance not less than a ghost i scream so badly that everybody come with a pace to see what happened.

And trust me guys that was not good at all. " Ron said. Draco and Dudley can't help but laugh so badly.

In that way the whole party goes smoothly as the trio was just messing around.

The adults on the other hand were having their business and important talk.

Moreover the party goes well for the Dursleys. They enjoyed it a lot. But the joy didn't last long.

The moment they shut their house's door and opened the cupboard's door.

Their joy and happiness turned into hatred and anger.

The smell hit them first, a stench that they hated and would always have to freshen the air up with a half a can of room refresher.

A smell, that the young boy had grown to get used to as he is the one living with it permanently, that and he's the culprit of it.

" You are disgusting" Vernon sneered. Slamming the door open and dragging the soaked boy upstairs to the bathroom.

Petunia got the refreshment can and fabric cleaner. This being one chore she won't let the boy do, wanting to make sure herself that the job is well done, and no smell of urine is left behind.

Dudley driectly rushed to his room 'cause he don't want to deal with that nasty smell.

With vernon, he had dropped the shaking, still sickly boy on the bathroom floor, bathroom door slamming shut. "strip, then cold shower for you" Vernon spat.

Turning the shower on temperature two, 1 being the coldest setting and 10 being the hottest. Harry, with his body shivering of fear and nerves, stripped out of his grubby vest and sizes too big shorts, that are now going to get thrown away just like all the past clothing he had ever worn and urinated in.

He hated too, how he got punished for it, when he didn't even get equipped with anything to do his business in, as he's always locked in his cupboard most of the time, and he is forbidden to use such facilities.

Only allowed to use the shower when vernon felt like he needed one.

Sometimes, not for good purposes either.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey everyone.

Another update. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to drop your precious comment.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.