Fighting You...

Real estate tycoon Derek Morgan is on a mission.Gorgeous and charming with cut-throat business skills makes him a very successful businessman.Not to mention a very dangerous enemy.A man who has no qualms on using his skills to bend people around to get his way.Ingenious and stubborn,he will never hear a 'no'.So when Ms.Thompson refuses his company's offer to sell her inn,Derek decides to take matter into his own hands.Afterall how much a challenge could a 60 year old woman throw at him.Or so he thought.

Natalie had been living in Stone Isle her entire life with her aunt."The Stonehedge"  meant the world to her.She had started the place 5 years ago as a B&B for the tourists and now the inn was quite a favourite among the foreigners as well as the locals.Infact so popular that a Mr.Hotshot from NY offered to buy her out.Like she ever would sell her home!

So when Mr.Hotshot arrives at her doorstep,confident of buying her out,she is furious.Derek arrives at the inn to meet Ms.Thompson and is shocked when it turns out she is nothing like a 60 years old.What initially starts with a fight for the estate turns into a fight of a different kind....

How long will they be able to fight this chemistry between them?Will they be able to trust one another and surrender?

Read to find out:) 

*******NEW CHAPTERS ON WEEKENDS*********