03

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo we're leaving now! Head downstairs already!" My mom shouted as I quickly fixed my things and headed downstairs. It's fucking three in the morning and we're already going to Daegu.

"Aish mom, I'm still sleepy." I whined like a child and mom hit me on my shoulder.

"Move faster Kim Jisoo! We're running late! Lisa is already inside with her boyfriend, just sit at the back, okay?" Mom said and I just nodded. Good timing, I'll own all the space at the back! I'm gonna lay down, put some music and slee-

"Kim Jisoo!" I got startled when my mom suddenly shouted. I realized I was daydreaming so I went on to walking to our van. When I opened the door I saw Lisa and Jungkook sleeping inside on the second row. How great! I'm with two couples inside this car. I just sighed and went in and sat at the third row. As I set my things down I laid down and slept.

*time skip*

"Unnie wake up." I heard someone called my name while tapping my shoulder. I eventually opened my eyes to see Lisa who's trying to wake me up. I rose up from the seat and rubbed my eyes to adjust my vision. We've arrived.

I gathered up my things and went out of the van. As I went out I was welcomed by the fresh air of the place. I also saw our family house and it is very different since the last time I came here.

We went in and I immediately went upstairs in my room. But I was surprised with what I saw. It's completely different, with posters of I think kpop stars, and it's pink themed. Oh my gosh!

I headed downstairs to ask mom about this but I saw mom talking to a woman and a girl that I think is just 14-15 years old.

"Oh Jisoo there you are! Come here, meet our tenant Mrs. Min." I went down and stood beside mom.

"Mom why is my room different?" I whispered to my mom while I looked at the mother and daughter in front of me.

"Oh sorry about that Ji they moved your things on third floor. The room beside Mrs. Min's." Mom explained.

"Oh alright mom, I'll head now to my room." I said and also bid goodbye to the 'Mins'.

As I head upstairs I got in my room and changed my clothes. When I was about to go to sleep, someone opened my door.

"Ji?" I heard and I snapped my heads towards the door.

"Yes mom?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Wake up at 5 and be ready, change on your formal wear, we're having a dinner with Mr. Kim's family." Mom said and I nodded.

"Alright mom." I answered and headed back to sleep.

*meanwhile*

-Yoongi's office-

Yoongi's POV

I sat back on my chair and sighed for the nth time. It's killing me every time Jisoo is not in my sight. I know we're not together but I just got used to her being in front of me almost everyday.

Aish! Do I really like her that much? I mean I never liked a girl before so I really don't know. Argh! I'm getting crazy and it's all because of that goddess, Kim Jisoo.

Before I get even crazier I just focused on my work and thank God Jin hyung is here to help me.

What's so special about you Kim Jisoo, that made me go crazy like this huh?

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
03