16

Jisoo's POV

*next day*

I just wore a simple white dress and Yoongi wore a semi casual-formal suit. We drove to the city hall and when we came in the room where we're going to be married I saw my girls with some boys.

"Jisoo unnie!" They all shouted as they saw me and the boys looked at me also.

I know all of the boys, well there's Jungkook who's Lisa's boyfriend. Then there's Taehyung and Jimin. I also invited Namjoon but he hasn't arrived yet.

Minutes after he arrived and the judge started the wedding.

He just said something at the front and we just stood there. We also gave each other rings, that Jennie and Taehyung bought.

When the judge said 'you may kiss the bride' I felt so hesitant. This is gonna be my first kiss.

He started to lean in so I closed my eyes. He held bot of my cheeks and I felt his face getting closer. But, I never felt his lips on mine. He kissed me on my cheek then whispered something to my ear.

"I don't deserve your kiss yet." He said that sent shivers down my spine. He really respects me and didn't took advantage of our 'wedding' to kiss me. I mean bruh why would he kiss me?

Anyways after that we went straight to a restaurant but Namjoon didn't came with us. He has something to do and just really gave me time to go to my wedding.

"So how's life?" I asked and looked at the girls.

"Well me I'm a professional model now and I've been paid with a good amount of money. I hope I can be with you three in one of my projects." Jennie said and we smiled at her.

"Uhh well y'all know already that I'm a dance instructor in TaeMin University. And I also have a bunny boyfriend named Jeongguk." She said and cooed Jungkook.

"Geez stop it." Chaeyoung said as she looked at Lisa annoyed.

"Anyways I'm a Vocal coach in the same University where Lisa and Jungkook works. Also I'm single... since birth." She said and we laughed at what she said.

"Why don't you go on a blind date?" I asked and she just laughed.

"I can't, I like someone already and for now I'll focus on my family first." She said and we nodded.

"How about you unnie?" They asked.

"Well I'm married and I'm also the secretary of MYG Clothing Line." I said briefly and they just nodded.

We continued eating while we heard the boys talking about something too.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
16

(Does anyone here has a TikTok account?)