44

Third Person's POV

Happy days soon came for the couple. They went back on working again and they're more focused now because they're being each other's strengths.

Hanbin...

Well he's in jail now and was sentenced to a life imprisonment. Fortunately the law didn't let him to have any bail so he would just stay there.

It is a good thing for the couple because they won't worry anymore. And Jisoo, she's slowly recovering.

They would go to the hospital every week for her therapy and they've been doing it for a month now. Jisoo is so grateful to have Yoongi by her side even if it's just a short time because she soon realized...

it's nearly their time.

Jisoo's POV

It's another day at work and we've been busier these days. Many investors are coming to the company nowadays as the clothing line become the number one in the whole world.

Thanks to Taehyung and Jennie, they're good endorsers. Now we have more than a thousand franchise around the world and 100 franchises inside Korea.

This Min also gave my sister her own franchise so she and Jungkook have their own shop at our hometown right now though they still teach.

I also heard that Chaeyoung have been asked out already by her long time crush, Park Jimin. Aish that kid, I still remember when she would put letters on his locker and dedicate every song to him every time she would sing at our school.

Meanwhile eomma-nim and Yoonji is still living in our house as in-laws. Though I still didn't made up with mom and dad but definitely I'll talk to them soon. Just not now.

It's been a very great time for us. All of us are happy right now and are living our lives to the fullest.

While typing a report that I would send to Yoongi later I noticed the date.

'September 19'

Nineteen? That number seems familiar.

I ransacked my mind for about half an hour thinking about the date.

And now it all came down to me.

It's our wedding date, well not obviously September but it's nineteen. I just realized it now, that it's our fifth monthsary and it's our last month before we finally divorce...

But why do I feel sad?

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
44

(The end is near HOHOHO)