« Arc 1 | Ch 1 »

A/N:

Hey, so this already exists on my Fanfiction.net account but I thought as a New Year's Bonus, I'd bring it here! Saves Wattpad users the trouble! Please enjoy!

Vote and comment!

=| Warped Assassin Arc |=
Chapter 1: In Another World Time

"-Who are you!? Where did you come from-!?"

"What are you-"

"Get away from my students-!"

"Korosensei- Look out!"

"Nagisa-!"

"NAGISA!"

"- This will be the end -"

Nagisa woke up in an unfamiliar place. His head was pounding, his chest felt tight and his throat was dry. He moved his hand over his head, massaging his temples. His eyes squinted open, burning to a bright light. Or was it just the color of the ceiling? It was a clean white.

He was inside...a room? Was he on a bed? Why was he here?

'What happened to me?'

Soon after the thought ran through his mind he rolled to his side, placing both hands underneath his head. He closed his eyes again, trying to clear the cloud in his brain. Once he opened his eyes again, they were able to make out two figures not too far from him.

They were having a conversation but...what were they saying? More importantly who were they?

"Do I really have to be here?"

"Yes, don't you wanna be here when she wakes up?"

"N-n-not, um, really..."

"Huh? Why not?"

"I...I...I just don't, okay! Please don't make me!"

"A hero has to be confident, Midoriya-kun."

"Can't you just tell her it was me, Recovery Girl?"

"No! It has to be you! Now stop whining!"

"Oh c'mon! I get...really shy when talking to girls!"

"Hmm...that explains why you don't have a girlfriend,"

"Don't be mean!"

What the hell? What were they talking about?

"Hush Midoriya-kun! You'll wake her up!"

'Hey...wait a second, is this 'her' that they're talking about me!?'

The blunet was finally able to open his eyes fully but struggled to sit up on the bed. He noticed the other two people in the room stopped their bickering and directed their attention to him. Nagisa met two pairs of surprised eyes with his own azure pair. He managed to sit up properly and return a confused look to the other two.

He opened his mouth but soon closed it afterwards, not really knowing what to say at a time like this.

The atmosphere was beginning to grow awkward...