« Arc 1 | Ch 6 »

=| Warped Assassin Arc |=
Chapter 6: Ambushed

—»

=| U.A High Principal's Office |=

[One Hour Earlier]

"So how's the investigations been going?" Principal Nezu asked as he sipped his tea. "Has anything suspicious come up regarding the supposed threat that Nagisa-kun spoke of?"

Aizawa and All Might sat across the principal, tea cups on the small table in front of them as they collected their thoughts.

The black haired man spoke first. "Some other underground heroes and I, spread ourselves all over the city but other than some common thieves and criminals, we didn't come across anything or anyone vaguely related to what the kid said."

"I see," the principal nodded. "I'm surprised they all went along with the investigation, considering they had their own work."

Aizawa sighed. "They didn't seem to mind too much, it kept them busy." He eyed his tea, before eventually picking it up. "Although, I didn't mention the part about Nagisa being from another world. I just said that there might be someone plotting something and I could use their assistance."

"Vague much?" All Might sweat dropped, as he sipped his own tea.

"It seemed enough for them. It's also better to not advertise that the kid's not from our world." Aizawa shrugged. "And besides, with the retirement of the Symbol of Peace, it wouldn't be a surprise if more villains wanted some spotlight." He sipped the tea but immediately regretted it. Would it kill this guy to have some coffee?

All Might thought about the other man's words. "Well, you do have a point on that matter, but this person is supposedly from another world right? How would they know about me retiring? Unless they are from our world?"

"When we questioned Nagisa-kun again, he did mention that it's a possibility." Principal Nezu pointed out as he recalled the conversation.

"There aren't heroes in my world, at least not any with super powers so it's unlikely that they're from there," Nagisa told them. "They're probably either from this world or another world entirely and if that's the case, it's likely that we'll find them here."

"Alright then. That's troublesome yet slightly reassuring." The principal said. "But do you remember anything else about this person, something distinctive?"

"Hmm…" The boy tried to wrack his brain for an answer, and after a moment of silence, he spoke again. "This may not be as distinctive but I remember they had a pair of glowing green eyes, kinda like emeralds. I remember now, when I tried to get a look at their face, all I could see were those eyes inside the hood of their cloak."

"A cloaked figure with a metal hand, a seemingly masculine voice and emerald eyes. They also have the ability to manipulate Space-Time and there's a fifty percent chance that they're from our world or another world that isn't Nagisa-kun's, but also a small chance that he could be from his world." The Principal pieced all the information they had, but held his head after. "How's it possible that we have such a huge problem yet so little information at the same time?"

"I just can't believe how ridiculous this 'villain' sounds." Aizawa said. "It could all be possible, but how do we honestly know this kid isn't just making things up?"

"I think we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt." All Might reasoned, "And he seems like a smart boy. I don't think he'd just make this stuff up Aizawa."