I Hate Shopping

Dick's POV
Nico seems uncomfortable around us. It seems like he doesn't want to be here. Or he doesn't want anything to do with us. I think this throughout the whole night. And this feeling of great powers surround him. Powers he can hardly control. I walk out to see Jason staring into Nico's room.
"Ever heard of privacy?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.
"Man he can so draw." He simply says.
"Oi Jason come here."
He follows me into my room.
"Why you spying on him anyway?"
"Look I heard whimpering and sobbing so all I did was check on him. Before I stepped in he woke up and drew a picture."
"Come on let's go down."
I follow him down to see Alfred awake and running.

*Time skip*

At breakfast, an awkward a sience hung the air. Nico was playing around with his food not wanting to eat. Boy, that kid is a stick.
"Right Nico, come on let's get your stuff." Bruce says. He just looks up and blinks.
"Erm, Nico, you look like your gonna throw up. You alright." He looked a pale green, but then he was the same colour yesterday.
"Hey why don't I come with you." I offer.
"No one's going on a trip without me." Tim speaks up. 
"All of you can go. Go on then, get ready." We all rush to get changed. But one person hasn't shown up yet. You'll all probably guess right.
"Hey your not going on a wedding, come down." I joke around. Still no one came. I went up to go check and o found him freaking out. Like literally. He was pacing around mumbling all sorts of words like minatour. "Hey you coming?" I startle him. He gives me an uncertain look. "You can sit with me if you want. Everything will be alright." He sighs but agrees to it.

Tim's POV
Nico was so damn cute I found it hard not to burst and give him a bone crushing hug.
"Let's go." Dick comes down with Nico. In the car, Nico sat with Dick. I sat with Jason and Bruce sat with Damian.

*Time skip cuz the journey was long and boring.*

"Alright, to get this done quicker, pick partners and after your done wait near the car." Bruce says urging Alfred to come with them whilst handing money to each of us. I was stuck with Jason, unfortunately. Jason bought some clothes as well as I did. Mine were red and Jason's were blue. I bought some tech stuff - that's what I'm into. And Jason bought some stuff for his room.
"Hey why don't we get something for Nico?" Jason all of a sudden bursts.
"Oh, so you do have a soft spot." I smirk.
"Shut up."
"Fine. Yeah let's get him something ... Grey. He does seem to like dark colours."
"He's awesome at art let's get him soft pastels." Jason says. I agree because I couldn't find anything grey.
"Hey, out of interest, I'm not suspicious, how do you know he's good at art?" I ask suspicious.
"I have my ways."

Damian's POV
I walk around inspecting the brand of these clothes. I think about that boy, Nico. I'm going to be older than him. For once I won't be the youngest. I wonder how he feels, we will be leaving him alone with Alfred while we are on patrol. If he warmed Jason's heart, he should have done to me to. Though I think of him as a loner. Heh, I will have someone to boss around, to tell what to do. He could do stuff I don't want my hand dirty for. Clean my room. I finally found a maroon shirt and black trousers. I also got this one poster on swords and weapons.
"Damian, I think it's wise we get something for Nico." Bruce says.
"Why? He can get things himself can't he?"
"It's called a gift Damian."
We choose a cushion with a skull in the middle of it.

Nico's POV
"I hate shopping!" I tell Dick.
"Well then you'll have to hurry."
I chose a black shirt with a white skull, some black trainers, a pair of black jeans with chains on them. I chose a hoodie with a grim reaper. A grey track suit was also arranged in my arms.
"Hey what's with all the skulls?" Dick asks.
"It's something I like."
I also choose some skull stickers that flow in the dark which was probably why he asked.
"Let's go now." I say as a crowd of people came in.

*Back in Nico's room*
I stuck the stickers on the black wall and decided to paint some Greek hell fire. So I did just that. The ceiling I decorated with stars just because I was bored. I showered and changed into my new tracksuit. It's so comfy. I think as I feel the inside. I gave my room one look over and nodded in approval before I ran to go get Dick.