Back To Camp (For Now)

Nico's POV
The deadly silence as my brother fell and the snap of a rope. I didn't want to lose my family. I wanted to help. Well I've lost them now. I ponder as I sit alone in my cabin in camp. The comforting darkness hung in the air. I remember the last time I was here was when B- my sister died. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I trudged out of my cabin. I went to find Luke (he's still alive deal with it) to tell him about how bad I messed up. I cautiously knock on the door, waiting for him to open up.
"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't that worthless loser. Come here you piece of crap." Said the so called hero. He grasped me by the hair, might I tell you it was painful, but I didn't want to show I was weak. I lifted a few ft off the ground and was slammed hard into a tree. Percy Jackson Son of Poseidon used the water from the lake to drown me, I held my breath but nothing was going to help. I gasped for air as the water had returned to the river.
"Oi, punk, come here." He repeated as he held out a knife. He stabbed and stabbed, my chest, stomach, arms and back. Then before black spots danced around my eyes I heard a voice. Luke's voice.

Luke's POV
I was just walking around the forest, thinking about the small, helpless son of Hades, as I came by the sound of laughing. The teasing laugh. As I neared, the sight I saw was horrific. A nearly dead Nico lay in the grass bleeding Luke crazy as Percy carried on stabbing the helpless boy. My rage, anger and guilt took over.
"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING TO HIM!!" I scream the ground shaking. I had promised my Bianca to look after him. The one girl who actually reached my heart. Her black hair, open or braided looked black as midnight. Nico had the same hair and I felt a pang of sadness fill my heart. He reminded me of her. Her olive skin used to be the same as Nico's. But now he was awfully thin and a dangerous colour of pale. Her eyes that hazel brown and her smile. I promised her to look out for him. I charged at the fleeing "Demigods" and once they had left, I rushed Nico to a place we both had secretly made.
The shelter was hidden in the forest, near a cave. The green leaves concealing the place so no one could see. I wrapped a bandage around his wounds like an expert. I sat down with a sigh, wondering what else this boy would go through because of bullies.
"Well your awake." I notice when I hear shuffling. Nico runs up to me, giving me a bone crushing hug for a little kid. He sobs quietly into my chest, his 10 year old body trembling.
"What happened?" I ask after he calmed down.
"Well, I got adopted by a family, but I accidentally used my powers. I didn't mean to honest, I wanted to help my new brother. He was going to die the same way his parents did."
"Nico, did you talk to them? You should have."
"I don't want to go alone. Not after what happened." He mumbled terror laced in his tone. I pick him up and place him on my lap.
"Hey, I'll help explain." I said confidently. The darkness surrounded me, pulling at my hair, my legs wanting me to join them. Then I was in an unfamiliar place, Nico worry laced in his tone.
There was a room, black and skulls printed everywhere. "I suppose this is your room?" I smirk. How predictable.
"Mhm" He mutters.

Jason's POV
I heard a small thud upstairs. I told my brother's to come with me whilst I checked it out. We all filed into each others room wondering where the noise had come from. If no one had come to either of our rooms... that left Nico's. I opened the door to see two silhouettes. One was a smaller boy and the other was taller.
"Nico?" I called out running to the smaller boy and crushing him in a hug. He stiffened at first then he melted into it sobbing.
"Don't you hate me?" He asks in a whisper.
"Why would we? Your family."
"Looks like I explaining to do." Says a voice. He extends his hand out introducing himself as Luke Castellan. I took one look at him and I tried not to blush. He had a muscular build, blond hair and light brown eyes. You could easily get lost in them. Wait, brain!! Stop!! A scar ran down his eye, diagonally. He looked like a savage.

I lead him down the stairs, pointing at my brothers and stating their names. When we reach the red sofas we all take a seat, me somehow ending up sitting next to Luke. Bruce trudged in hiding the suprise well when he saw Luke.
"This is going to take a long time." He mumbled under his breath.
"Ok. What do you know about Greek Mythology?" He asks louder this time. Cautiously Bruce sat down next to Damian.
"Gods, monsters, titans-" I saw him flinch at titans. "- Zeus, and all that."
"Yup, you got it. They are all real. And before you burst out making me dead, you saw what Nico did."
"What if it's just there. There are people in a team who have powers but they haven't said anything about Greek." I say angry at the lie.
"It's true Jason. I'm the son of Hades." Nico says as shadows surround him protectively.
"He's telling the truth Bats and Birds." Says a voice behind me.
"Flash?" I say.
"Yup. By the way I came to tell you about the Joker and some dude wearing an orange shirt, blue jeans, raven hair, sea green eyes controling the water." He says running around.
"Percy?" Nico asks.
"Yup Neeks only a weirdo would do this sh-"
"Language!" Dick says speaking for once.
"Let's go." I say smiling. Luke just raises an eyebrow.