Getting To Know My New Family Well Some Of Them

*Yup a long Title I know.*

Jason's POV
"Let's play a game." I say whilst taking off my coat.
"Yh Nico, you coming?"
"Erm ok?"
"Let's play monopoly."
"Erm how do you play that?"
Wait he doesn't know? That's literally the best game. After hours of explaining, we finally played the game.
"You know, I give up!" Nico says after two rounds of playing.
"Why, what's up?"
"It's hard and complitaced." He said muddling up c and the t.
"Alright, why don't you get to know us individually. I'll go first. Then you can go to Dick. After lunch you can go to Tim then Damian." I said. "Go on then, chip." I tell my brother's. I felt this sort of softness. And for all you people who know me I've never been soft. Not even to Bruce.
"So what do you like doing for fun?" Nico asks me.
"Something you can't do. Ever heard of sparing?" I ask with a smirk on my face. I was up to something.

Damian and Me circled each other as he swung the first blow. It would have been affective if it had actually hit me. I dodged that easily and I exchanged a kick. He swung to a side and tried for a punch, which I blocked. We just swung blows as Nico watched in awe. I heard a yawn and I saw a half sleepy Damian. I took my chance and floored him.
"I'm going to do a rematch." He growls and heads to his room.
"Well that was fun." I say to no-one in particular.
"Ooh, I want to learn! Teach me! Teach me!"
"Once your old enough. Right now, you are still a small soft boy."
"I am not small or soft." He says in a tone that made me flinch.
"So what do you like to do?" I ask curious.
"I like art. I wanna show you." He says as his eyes brighten.
He practically dragged me over to his room and opened up a small A4 drawing book. In it had all sorts of Animals. From real to cartoon.
One that stood out was a dragon. It looked so accurate. It was Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. From his eyes, identical the greenness of the outer eye, to what was similar to the movie.
"How old are you?" I ask bewildered.
"10" He whispered.
"Wha... How is it possible?"
"I used a paint brush. And some paint." He said after a small pause.
"Yeah I know that but your just 9."
"10"
"Same thing."
"What do I do now?" He asks.
"I'll take you to Dick. He'll tell you what he likes. And you'll get to know him."

Dick's POV
I stare at the wall, intrigued in the small boy. I don't know if I've said this before, but he has an aura of Death surrounding him. I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in."
Nico walked in casually as he stared at the room decor.
"Jason told me to come." He shyly says still standing at the door way.
"I won't kill you, come in." I say. He shuffles inside, his tiny hands closing the door. I pick him up and put him on my bed. He fiddles with his hands deep in thought.
"Hey why don't I show you my athletics skills."
"What's that?"
"Ho.. How do you not know? Come it's better if I show you."
We walk out of my room, down to the gym, and to a corner a set stood proudly waiting to be used. Everyone else was minding there own business, Bruce, Tim, Jason and Damian sparring and Alfred looking over. I climb the ladder and stand on the platform. From the corner of my eye, I see Nico staring, intrigued. After a few flips and all the athletic stuff (which I have no idea about 😬) I grabbed the stick attached to the rope... And I heard a snap. From several feet off the ground I fell. The way my parent did.
"Dick!!" Everyone screamed. Nico was panicking and I abruptly stopped, skeleton hands holding me. Slowly I was lowered to the ground as all gazes turned to Nico. He turned and fled into his room.
"I knew there was something off about him." Damian mutters.
"He saved me." I say still shaken up pretty bad.
"I'll go to him." I decide walking in a zig zag.
"We'll all go. He needs all our comfort." Bruce takes control supporting me up the stairs. We opened the familiar door of a skull and he wasn't there.
"Nico?" I call my breath trembling.
No answer. I think I know pretty well what happened. We all know. He ran away. Afraid of what we may think.