31

"pft, you need to works out, yoongi." nayeon slaps yoongi's shoulder out of sudden.

"why are you keep asking me to work out? to look like jimin?"

the girls laugh. yes, they're at school now but hanging out around the locker for awhile. mina haven't arrive yet since she's going with jin after all.

"no offense, you need to learn from jimin." nayeon joked, making jimin scoffs while listening.

"where's mina?" he suddenly asks, making some of the girls stop laughing.

the boys nudges jimin's arms quietly. jihyo laugh awkwardly, "she's coming with jin."

i knew it. jimin just nods at jihyo's response.

"mina chan!!" sana shouts, seeing the smiley mina comes with jin after they talked about her.

mina just waved from far, showing her gummy smile when sana hugged her as she's close to them.

"alright. the couple is here. should we go now?" jimin suggested, turning at his members when mina were eyeing him.

"couple?" mina frowns. she looks at her members who's shrugging. then, to jin who's avoiding.

"i'm, not dating anyone?" mina added, not taking his eyes off jimin as she's confused.

jimin walks in front with jungkook, shrugging with a smile at her as he's ready to get away, distancing himself from her.

"whatever you said."

──♡
a/n; jimin is such a jealous brat