90

"h-hey, jimin! w-what are you, doing here?" mina accidentally choked on air when she open her front door, reveals jimin when she thought it was sana.

jimin looks up at her, scanning her pretty face before smiling, "hey,"

mina suddenly panics. she forget how it feels to be around him. and the feelings that she's facing now, is a bit uncomfortable but she likes it.

"i just want to see you. before you go back to your country." jimin added, messing with his hair lightly.

"if then.. you wanna, get inside?" she stutter softly, holding both of her palms.

he holds his smile at her cute action, "i don't know. can you?"

"i prefer talking here." mina joked, showing her shy smile when jimin chuckles bit.

"okay, actually, i want to apologize," he said out of the moment they were laughing.

"why is that?"

jimin quietly sigh, "i'm pretty sure sana has told you about it and, that's why."

understanding his words, she nods slowly. sana really did told her what had happened. or even if sana didn't, the memories comes to her by itself.

"i love you."

mina's shock expression printed as she looks up at him. sometimes, she always wished for him to told her that because she didn't get to hear them on the past times.

"you know i always do, right?" he added, taking a step closer to the froze mina.

"so.." he clears his throat, touching both of her palms inside his.

"can we start our love story back again?"

the end.

──♡
a/n; hhhh sad to tell but, this is really the end 🥺 tysm like, srsly though, tysm 😭 i always say this to you guys that you all is amazing asf bc you really are!! i can't express more of my feelings than writing such a big ass paragraph to you. i'm being so thankful bc i never thought of getting big supports 😭😭 ilysm srsly, i ain't kidding 🥺💖