02 - Friday

TW: Cursing 

Vincent took his bag and rushed to the door as soon as he heard the bell, but stopped when he heard the cough of his History teacher.

He rolled his eyes, soughed and faced the man as everyone else began to exit, everyone taking glances of the french boy. He was in trouble again, his classmates thought. "What is it now, Mister Keem?"

Keem signalled the boy to walk in front of his desk, and sighed disappointingly when Vincent faced him. "Your grades aren't doing so well again, kid."

"You think I don't know that?"

His teacher scoffs at him. "Of course you do, it's not like the others before were an accident as well."

"Whatever, Mister Keem. I really gotta go so I'll figure it out next ti-"

"No, now is the time." The older man cuts him, "You are aware that the School has a tutoring program, yes?"

Vincent nods, though he wore a look of confusion. Until the answer got to him. "No, no way! I'm not gonna join your - your teaching party!"

"Well the only way to get out is to get in." He gives the teen a smile, and began to write his name on a form for him. "I'll allow you to leave when you actually get decent grades."

Vincent sways his head. "You can't force me, you know."

Keem hands out the paper to Vincent. "Oh right! I totally forgot about that." He continues to laugh. "What if I told your mother about it? I guess it's not me you have to worry about anymore."

"Now, Vincent: do we have a deal?"

Vincent taps on the table, He snatches the form and walks out, shutting the door close.

"Fuck!"

-

"What took you so long?" Zak asks, jumping down the boulder they've used as a rendezvous. He and Darryl had been waiting for almost an hour, and the sun was starting to set.

"The Merdique  English teacher had me fill up a form. You got the good stuff?" Zak shoves a bag towards him, the spray paints clanging against each other. "Perfect. We should hurry before someone's going to see us." 

Now you may think they were bad kids, but no. 

One day, the little french teen got sick of all the vulgar vandalism he saw. "It'll be fun," Said Vincent. "We're going to be like vigilantes." 

Darryl sprayed over a very detailed drawing of a penis, hoping that he'd cover the vile image with what he had in mind. "Blueberry muffin it is." He   He collaborated with Zak, who liked to draw shiny things. He gave the blueberries a bling and made the plate shine as well.  

Vincent looks at the two, noticing a little smile creeping on to Darryl's face as Zak leaned closer to his side, finishing some details. "I've missed this so much."

"Yeah," The muffin boy agreed. "It's been weeks."

Zak notices Vincent, who had probably staring at them for too long. The french teen blushed and looked away when his friend gave him a cheeky smile. Vincent coughed awkwardly and spoke.

"Alright, love birds! That's enough, there's only a few minutes left before the patrol comes." The three removed their masks and started to clean their mess. 

Darryl dropped a spray paint out of surprise from a bark. They looked behind, seeing a shadow growing bigger. "Shit!" 

They duck and push each other as they ran in a hurry, Vincent hesitant whether he should pick up the spray paint. He rolls his eyes and goes back. 

"Vincent what the hell are you doing?!"  Zak said with a breathy voice. "That might be the town patrol!"

"Do we even have that?!" Vincent argues, "Besides, I can't lose another spray paint! You guys go ahead without me, we'll meet each other again tomorrow!"

"Come on!" Darryl tugs at the sleeve of Zak's hoodie, giving Vincent a firm look. "You better make it out alive you muffin!" 

As the two ran farther away, Vincent sees their hands joined together. He frowned and bit his lip. He seemed to relax a little, now that he was alone. He jogged lightly towards the spray paint. It seems like they didn't go this way. He kneels down and picks it up, turned around and squealed. "What the fuck!" 

He notices a little dog walk towards him, and flinched as it began to sniff his shoe. "Please don't hurt me!" Vincent backs away slowly, eyes shut close and his arms guarding his face.

"A-aren't you from school?" The stranger speaks. 

Vincent opened his eyes. That voice seems familiar. He lets his guard down and took a peak of the person. He was tall, wore a blazer and a red shirt. His hair was brown, and he was that kid who tried his best in French. 

"Heureux guy?"

The other teen smiles at him and picks up his dog. "It's Dave."

-

I know it's been months please don't kill me

!!! I'm not writing because of quarantine, 

I actually thought of picking my stories up again this summer break. 

I'm glad I'm back, and I'm sorry I left.

- Kahel :)