03 - Night

The two stood there for a while, Vincent wincing as the dog barks at him. He fixed his glasses and shook the can. "Aren't you gonna report me, or something?" He asked Dave, who lend out his hand to Vincent. 

"The cops should have their attention on something worse than graffiti. Nice work by the way, the muffin got me hungry." He gave out a breathy laugh "It's nice meeting you again,"

"Yeah." Vincent accepted his hand, and patted the dust from his bottom. He looks back to his schoolmate, who seemed like he was waiting for an answer. "Oh. Vincent."

"Vincent," Dave nodded. "Like the guy who got his ear cut off?" He smiled at the Vincent, who gave him a "no" with the swaying of his head. "Right. Anyways, do you live in this area?"

Vincent shook his head. "No, actually. Skep - ZAK, usually looks for the places we'd tag." He corrects himself, as they started walking with the dog taking the lead. "Usually far from suburbs, but this isn't the first."

"Walked your way here?" Dave asks, his friend gave him a so-so. "How long have you been doing this?"

Vincent gave him a shrug. "Couple of months, probably. What's with the questions, man? I thought you weren't planning on reporting me." He joked.

Dave quickly turned his head to Vincent and pointed a finger gun at him. "I'm actually undercover, and you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to cons-"

"Alright, alright! Jeez, please don't tell me you memorized the whole thing." 

Vincent looked at him, who flattened his lips and shrugged. "I don't know, man." he looked at the French teen and back at his dog. It was getting really late. "Would you mind if we walked you home?"

"We?"

"Floof and I."

"Oh." Vincent slowed his pace. "We could walk for a while, I can manage."

The two continued to enjoy their time together, blabbering whatever came off of their mouths. They talked about their friends, and what they hated most about school. Dave would complain about the cafeteria, and Vincent groaned about his history teacher.

"What, Mister Keem? He's a great guy!"

Vincent scoffs at him. "Yeah sure, a great guy."

"Whatever, man." Dave looks ahead and realizes that it was their third time circling around, seeing the same striped post they talked about. "The lines are so neatly painted too."

The other follows shortly and stops in his tracks. "Yeah well, I better get going. Your dog, Floof seems like they've had quite a walk."

"Right." Dave swung his feet and asks, "see you again?"

Vincent smiles at him and waves goodbye. "Sure."  

-

Really hope 

you guys are still here

- Kahel.