Keeping Up With Kookmin ep. 12

Now today was a normal day when Jimin woke up this morning. He did normal things like take a shower, get dressed, do his hair, and eat breakfast. It wasn't until he was about to go outside did he realize he didn't have his phone.

Of course there is no need to worry he'll just go to his room and get it.....or so he thought. When he actually got to his room he didn't find his phone anywhere. But no need to worry he'll just look somewhere else....I mean it has to be here somewhere..... right? WRONG! He looked everywhere but he had no success finding it.

After about two hours of looking with no success of finding it he decided to retrace his steps from yesterday. The first place he went was his bestfriend Taehyung's house. When he first got there he got distracted by the teasing smell of food and couldn't help himself, so he and Tae at some spicy noodles.

When he was done with his food the two boys were about to play a game of COD but Tae's phone ringing reminding Jimin that he has yet to find his. With no other choice he left the house after another unsuccessful search.

By this time Jimin has been out for hours in search of this electronical device and he has yet to find it. He was about to give up when he saw a store that he had stopped by at yesterday but forgot to look in it earlier.

Jimin quickly rushed into the door with his heart beating fast. This was his last hope. Going up to the cashier he asked "Was there a phone turned into here is yesterday?"

The woman behind the counter gave him a weird look then pulled out a phone from under the counter. "Is this it?" She asked waving it around.

"Yes!" He said as he was about to grab it the woman pulled it back. "How do I know it is really yours?" She questioned.

Jimin decide to start describing the device to her in detail eventually the woman game him his phone back. "Thank you" he said and bowed.

Right when he was about to leave he saw someone walk into the store. "Hey...that looks like Junglebook" he muttered to himself. To be honest he didn't really care and went home. After all he was quite exhausted.

Right when his head hit his pillow he was out like a light.

____________________________________
Sorry that I have been absent for a while but here's an update to start off your New Year 😁 hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for more. Also I started watching this Kdrama called Cheese In The Trap  and its so good I recommend you guys should watch it you want watch it on Netflix