1~Shadow of doubt

"nnnnn"

....

"nnnnnnnhhhhhhhh"

.....

"I.... I need to go..."

"Later"

"My God, It's too early for......" He hesitated and I smirked at his half-assed denial. Still too polite. It' adorable, really.

I propped myself on my elbows that were on either side of him. I looked in his eyes daring him to finish his sentence: "Early for what? Say it"

"For... For anything. Whatever, just go back to sleep and let me get to work"

I ignored him and dipped my face in his neck. As usual, I lifted his collar a little and enjoyed sucking on his sweet flesh. Even without the lock, I ordered him to keep the collar on at all times. It just looks amazing on him.

I noticed a red mark that was fading, and I attacked it to bring that beautiful red back to life. I moved to the other side of his neck, working on another mark as he started to moan deliciously.

"Awwww! You're biting again! What's your thing with biting??"

"Can't help it", I felt a little guilty to the angry mark that I left. It just looked so exquisite with the contrast between his snowy skin, the black collar, and the redness of the bite. I looked in his sea-blues, trying, but failed to voice an apology.

"You're so delicious Nyx"

He blushed a light shade of pink that lured me to nibble the tip of his left ear. His hands grabbed my sides, and I enjoyed the feeling of his chest as it rose and fell, breathing against mine.

A minute later, I felt soft lips peck my cheek. I couldn't help but smile widely; He's so damn chaste! And I loved his innocence with every bit of my tainted soul.

I knew that if I looked at him, he might get embarrassed and stop, so I kept myself busy with his ear while he slowly kissed my cheek and my neck over and over, then he started licking my jaw line.

His tongue felt so fucking hot that I had to reward him; I slid my waist over his, joining our members together and grinding against him through our pants. He moaned under me and I intended to make him do much more than that.

He tried pushing me away, certainly remembering work. I hated his conscious sometimes, wished I could turn it off for a few minutes, or an hour... Aye, at least an hour that would be great.

"Baril will be mad, you know?"

I sighed as the mentioned ugly face popped into my head: "Lords Nyx... How could you think of another when you're here" I ground on him more making him gasp.

"Nnn.... Don't make this harder for me"

"You actually like working with him??" I found that really hard to believe

"He's ok. He tells me many stories. He gets in a bad mood sometimes, but once he relaxes it's 'story time' «I smiled at him. The sexy nobleman in my arms, if you look close enough you could see an adorable childish side of his.

He pouted a little, then said as if he had no choice: "You know your cook better than I do, if he wakes up and doesn't find his galley prepared he might come here"

I slipped my hand in his pants: "The only thing that matters to me Nyx, is when you come" He moaned nicely and I didn't give him time to protest; my fingers pressed on him, taking pleasure in teasing his most intimate parts. I moved my hand along his member, squeezing on the head, and descending to the base, feeling him getting harder in my palm and feeling my own manhood growing to claim him...