Chapter 4: Discoveries and Regret

Y/N POV
Back to present

This morning, I woke up to a pretty rising sun. What I've learnt yesterday still shook me, while I still can't process that I'm now in 2019. I walk into the next room to see Wonwoo preparing some stuff, so I curiously went behind him to watch him execute what he's doing. He immediately notice me as he turns around a smile showing on his face.

"Oh your awake? I'm preparing breakfast are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

He said that while he places the things on the plates he then scratches the back of his neck after he finishes. I scoot a little closer to look

"This is edible right?"

I asked my eyes focusing on the food that I have never seen before. He looked at me confused and answer

"Yeah, at least I hope so." He said with an awkward chuckle.

I immediately sat down on the table and took a bite of the food and then stuffing the rest of the food in my mouth like I haven't eaten in days. Wonwoo started to laugh at how I was eating leading me to show him a glare.

"What? Can't a girl eat in peace?" I said a bit annoyed

He calmed down and said

"Sorry, it's just I don't think I have ever seen anyone enjoying my cooking that much or maybe you just didn't eat for a long time."

I immediately put down the chopsticks realizing my manners and apologized for being to hasty especially because I was in his house. He just said it was ok and quickly changed the subject.

"So I want to ask do you want like you know new clothes, like I'm sure you don't want to constantly walk outside wearing this."

He pointed at my ruined dress which was also half burned. I looked down at my dress and saw how bad it was and that's when I remembered my flower pin! I quickly touched my head realizing it was not there anymore. I started to tear up at the realization which made Wonwoo a bit worried so he came closer to me.

"Hey why are you crying? Are you ok?" He said with a worried tone.

I shook my head trying to wipe my tears "I lost it, my pin." I said sadly

He just asked "is it important to you?"

I nodded "Of course because it was a gift from someone important to me and I never take it off." I said.

He instantly asked what it looked like and I described it, and said that there was a flower on it that looks like a cherry blossom and it was red and pink. His face lit up as he said

"Oh I think I know" he went back to his room and found my hairpin on his drawer.

"I picked this up when I found you and I kinda forgot to give it back to you, sorry about that."

I shook my head "it's ok, at least I have it back now and I won't lose it again."

After all that, we went outside for shopping. As I was following I looked at how strange the places are in this time. It seems so different than how I used to live in my castle.

Wonwoo took my hand as I was about to walk away

"Hey, where are you going? We're already here."

He said while pointing to a huge and tall place I've never seen before and it looks like a buoy castle.

"Is this a castle?" I asked amazed.

He huffed and looked at me weirdly " A castle? Do you think were in a fairy tale or something? It's obviously a shopping mall." He said that with an obvious tone

Scarlet Lovers Reversed (svt ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें