Lins Birthday

Today was Lins birthday. He had just turned 14. It was a good day for him. He got many presents. One from the shark creature, squid creature, and Dr. K. However, Puro had not given Lin a gift yet.

"I wonder where Puro is." Lin thought. He hadn't seen Puro all day and was starting to get worried. He started searching for him, but didnt find a clue to his whereabouts. "Puro!" Lin called. He was really nervous and thought something happened to his friend.

"Hey Lin." someone called from behind him. Lin spun around to see his big fluffy friend, Puro. "Puro! I've been worried sick! Where have you been?" Lin questioned. "Well...I've been working on something." Puro said. He was blushing slightly. Lin noticed Puro holding something behind his back.

"Watcha got there?" Lin asked with a smirk on his face. He knew that Puro was embarrassed about it. Puro blushed even more. "Uh...nothing." Lins smirk became even bigger. He needed to know what it was.

"Can I see it?" Lin asked. Puro backed off. "No!" Puro shouted in an embarrassed tone. "Ou come on let me see." Lin pressured. Puro took of running with the item. Lin ran after him.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" Lin asked. Puro didn't answer. He just kept running. Puro eventually ran into a dead end.

"Why did you run?" Lin questioned. Puro still didn't answer. He was looking down at the ground, his face red as a tomato. Instead, of talking, he took out the item from behind his back and gave it to Lin. "Here." Puro said as he gave the item to Lin. Lin looked at the thing that Puro gave to him. It was a present.

"A present?" Lin questioned. "Yes. Open it." Puro said as he continued to look down at the floor. Lin opened it. It was a blue bowtie that matched the color of his eyes. "A bowtie? Thank you!" Lin exclaimed joyfully. Lin put on the bowtie. "How do I look?" Lin asked.

Puro looked up at Lin and his eyes widened. "So beautiful..." Puro whispered under his breath. Both Lin and Puro were blushing now. "Th-thank you so much." Lin said. He was embarrassed that Puro called him beautiful. "Your welcome. And happy birthday."

"Lin! Puro! The cake is ready!" Dr. K shouted from the kitchen. "Welp, guess we should go eat some cake hehe." Lin chuckled. He led Puro into the dining room. Everyone was sitting and chatting. They turned there heads towards Lin. "Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted. Lin was full of glee.

Lin sat down in his seat. Puro sat in the seat next to him. Dr. K brought out the cake and set it on the table in front of Lin. It had white and blue frosting with 14 candles. Everyone got quiet, then they started to sing.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Lin. Happy birthday to you." Everyone started shouting at Lin to make a wish. Lin blew out his candles.

"What did you wish for?" Puro asked curiously. "I wish for everyone to be happy." Lin said.

Everyone ate there piece of cake and went about theres days. Lin had enjoyed his birthday. It couldn't be any better.