GIVE ME THAT!

After the fight Y/N and I seem a little far. I might plan something to clear that tension a little. Maybe a date or something I dont Know yet.

* Y/N's POV *

The second he brought us to the geust room I started freaking out.

"Nope… nope. Nope, nope, nope. We ain't doing this. just no-!" He walked towards me and I backed up. Soon enough he had me cornered to the wall blocking the exits with his arms.

"Oh really~" He lifted my chin with his finger. "what makes you say that~" I couldnt talk. So i just pushed myself further against the wall and stayed silent.

"Come on babes youve been nothing but a tease to Daddy and he doesnt like that. What'd you think was going to happen~" 'What the fuck does he mean by that.' I havent done jack to him to even SUGGEST that i wanted to do this type of shit.

"How have I been tease?!"

"Just you and that Delicious~ body of your in general" I just stood there, extremely flustered. I couldn't talk, my mind was just gambled.

"What speechless?"  He pulled me into a deep and passinate kiss tilting his head to deepen it further.

"Love ya Babes" He mumbled into the kiss. I couldnt say anything, my stomach was in a knot. I knew I should stop this, yet I couldn't pull myself to do it. He pulled away and smirked at me. That damn smirk! Why do i have the feeling he's gonna do something he might regret. He reached into his pocket.... Wait this has happened before... Oh god no! He pulled out a fucking thing of coke. Jesus christ what is it with him and coke.

"ALRIGHT TAKE TWO!! IM SNORTING THIS BAG OF COKE AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" He shouted while pointing to me.

"You're seriously going to get as high as a kite because I didn't say 3 words?"

"YUP!!"

"That'll hurt tomorrow."

"i know but im dead i dont get hurt look" He pulled out gun and shot himself in head. "See doenst do anything." He then put on this little show. He was in a dramatic pose and talked with much enthusiasm.

"OH LOOK IM DYINGGG AHH HELP MEEEEEE!"  He fake fell to the floor clutching his head.

"Blargh." Was all he said before closing his eyes and 'Dying.'

"You dramatic ass bitch-"

"What? Just proving a point" He got up and looked at the floor. "Oh look blood!" I dont really like the sight of blood so i turned the other way.

"Yuck. Your blood."

"Welllllll i did shoot myself in the head" nahh really.

"Woah its green!......Sick" i turned back for a second to look. And it was actually green. Pretty cool not gonna lie.

It looks like you threw up-"

"I know but its just blood. No need to worry."

"Why would I worry?"