The Date

I was thinking of Taking Y/N on a date. And Maybe doing something else. But that's a secret so, you as the reader won't know but I will and Y/N will soon.

* 3rd POV *

After breakfast the day went by pretty much the same. Betelgeuse walked into the Living room to Find Y/N still in his Jacket and curled up on the couch. He walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hey Babes. Whatcha Doing?" Betelgeuse (Betelgeuse was the 69th word XD) looked over at her.

"Just thinking nothing much." Y/N sat up and leaned her head on Beej. He blushed a bright red and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Wanna go somewhere tonight? Just the 2 of us." Beej suggested looking down at her and smiling. Y/N looked up at him and returned the smile.

"Sure! I have literally nothing to do. You could ask me to watch paint dry and I'd probably say yes!" Y/N chuckled and cuddled Beej.

"Great! Meet me on the Roof at... 8pm? That good for you?" Y/N nodded and closed her eyes, shortly falling asleep despite being asleep prior. Beej laughed and picked her up and placing her on her bed.

* Beej's POV *

Now that Y/N is asleep, I can finally plan everything and get it ready. First I need to set up the roof with a table and shit. 'I hope she Says Yes!' Beej teleported to the roof and made a table with 2 chairs appear out of thin air cause he's a demon and he can do that. He checked one of his 3,000 watches he has on.

"2:23pm! That gives me a little less than 6 hours to get it all prepared!" Beej rushed back and went to grab everything.

* 3rd POV *

Adam walked down the attic stairs with Barbara. They both walked to check on Y/N to see her sleeping. Barbara Smiled and Adam rubbed her back. They then walked out and started on lunch or something. Lydia walked out from her room.

"Its too Quiet in here, wtf is going on?" She murmured as she walked into the kitchen to find Barbara making something while Adam was reading.

"Where's Beej and Y/N?" She asked as she sat down on a barstool. Barbara stopped momentarily and looked at her.

"Y/N is sleepin-" Barbara started before Lydia cut her off.

"Again?!" Barbara sighed.

"Yes again. As I was saying, Beej has been rushing around all over the place. I have no clue what he is planning or doing. All I know is that he is going on a Date with Y/N later." Barbara finished and turned back to cooking. Suddenly Beej appeared out of the blue and Grabbed a lighter.

"Need this" was all he said before disappearing again. Lydia held a questionable look before shrugging it off and watching Barbara cook.

"Adam?" Lydia looked at the ghost man.

"Yeah Kiddo?" He marked his place in his book and Looked at Lydia.

"What are ya reading?" He looked at the cover before answering.

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." He said before turning back to his book. Lydia mouthed an 'Oh' before getting up and walking off.