GET OUT DAMMIT!!

Y/N and I are having fun so far tonight. I just hope Everyone doesnt find us again. I dont want to deal with Lydia anymore tonight.

"Youve got nothing to worry about. Now what do you wanna do"

She glanced up at Bj. "Cuddle…?" She murmured softly, giving Beej a soft smile. Her blush was still noticeable. Beej brought them to the bed and laid her down cuddling up close to her.

"Hey! Losers. Stop being adorable." Lydia yelled as she kicked down the door after several tries. "Lydia! Stop breaking the doors!" Adam yelled. At this Betelgeuse shot up amd glared at Lyds.

"LYDIA WTF! HOW IN TF DID YOU FIND US?!"

"MAGIC!"

"BITCH"

"HA HA!" Lydia said sarcastically. "We tried to stop her- " Barbara murmured."But it didn't work."

"Well thanks for the help but can you please fucking leave" his hair was visibly getting a darker red by the minute.

Y/N held Beej, knowing she probably won't stop him. If he did decide to attack Lydia. "Come on L—" "No!" Lydia said as she grabbed her camera she always used. Bj growled and got up.

"Can you PLEASE Fucking leave Lydia?!"

"I want to test something!" Lydia shouted as she took a photo of Beej. The male was invisible yet the female was visible. "HOW ARE YOU INVISIBLE ON A PHOTO BUT VISIBLE WHEN WE RECORD YOU?!"

Bj's hair got down to a black like red. "I said FUCKING LEAVE!"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Lydia yelled as Adam and Barbara tried to get Lydia to leave. They knew it could be dangerous for anyone around when Beej's hair got that dark. He Pushed Y/N off of him and stood up towering over lydia. "Did you not fucking hear me Pest. If you want to garentuee your safety i suggest you LEAVE!"

"Beetlejuice, dont do anything stupid!" Y/N yelled. Lydia held up the photo. "Answer me!" She shouted- clearly not getting the memo. He clearly didnt hear Y/N's Warning. "If you dont leave within the next 10 seconds i cant garentuee youll be safe."

Y/N repeated herself, though she was louder this time. "Lydia we need to leave," Adam said as Lydia still tried to get answers.

Though he still didnt seem to hear her. "Eight seconds to go Lydia." Bj stared down into her eyes forming the most demonic smile any of them had ever seen.

"Lydia come on." Barbara said as she grabbed Lydia's arm. Once again, Y/N repeated herself this time yelling- basically on the top of her lungs. Her tone was mixed with a few different emotions some of them being more presentable than others. This time Beej heard her and turned to face her.

"Please…" she murmured softly. She looked at Beej with rather pleading eyes.

"I wont kill her just break a few bones nothing more~" his hair was the darkest red it could go. He turned back to face Lydia.

"5"

She took a deep breath. "Beetlejuice." She murmured. If she had to send Beej back to where he came from to protect Lydia. She honestly would-. he stopped dead in his tracks turning to face Y/N