Chapter 5: Boy fever

Julian POV

Lately I've been avoiding Lloyd once I've found out who he was messing with or at the simple fact HE HAS A WHOLE GIRLFRIEND!

I've never been the one who's the cause of a relationship ending nor been the one who they're sneaking around with during the weekends. Quoted from my good artists, Sza.

Sorry that just doesn't sit right with me, but lately I've been around Tony and Adrian more and less around.....you know who.

A part in me felt bad for avoiding Lloyd but also a part felt semi good. Listen I'm not all about this high school drama bullshit when they find out who their dude is talking to and here comes the fights and I don't need any of that especially if it involves a girl who's popular and have all eyes on her 24/7.

Nah fuck that my new plan was to stay to myself and focus on me. Though I did think about us being goals when we did that but- anyways that's not important.

"So hows mission avoiding Lloyd going ?" Adrian questioned sipping her Capri sun

"Honestly it's been quite amazing, never felt better"

"Hmm...whet dreams say what ?"

"What ?" I asked

"Nothing" she chuckled "Listen I know I'm the least one to talk when giving relationship feed, but honestly I feel as though you should give the kid a chance"

"Why ?" I said oddly

"Cause the way he's been looking at you. Smiling at you. Even damn near daydreaming about you. It's obvious as day he has big feelings for you" Adrian said

See and this shit what was gonna cause me to knock my guard down and fall back on my goal, but I had to keep it together. Lloyd maybe confused but I'm not, I'm not with the games.

I swear it's always the finest niggas that comes with the most problems. I need to start heading towards the ugly ones.

Ion know maybe I was overreacting a bit for avoiding him. Maybe cause I'm a Taurus and us Taurus's are at war when it comes to our heart especially our feelings.

But the essential question that wouldn't leave my head was why ? I mean she's so much better then me. She has a pussy and could carry children. Why a boy like me ?

"Listen Lloyd is with her and it'll be best if it stayed that way"

"Who said anything about Lloyd ?" Adrian  Questioned with a confused face expression

"Wait-
[ I was cut off ]

"Uh oh" Adrian alerted

Talked to soon as up ahead was Lloyd coming my way. I quickly ran towards the gymnasium and out the quickest exit that led me towards the track/football field.

I sped walk as I heard my name being called from the other side of the field. Due to far distancing the person looked hell'o [hell of]  blurry, but appeared to be waving.
The closer I got the more I was able to see who it was as it appeared to be, Tony sitting on the bleachers eating a chili dog from checkers.