Chapter 18: end game

[ 1:23 pm ]

Tony POV

There we were in Julian's house devastated as fuck as he still wasn't found. Which I quite frankly still couldn't believe.
We watched his moms explain his description to the cops even showed pictures of him as they reported back that would send out their best men bullshit.

The first person we suspected was Lloyd instantly requesting and getting a search warrant on that ass lookin through his place but received no luck.

"This is not real" I said rubbing my face in irritation

"I can't believe this shit" Adrian says sipping her Capri sun uncontrollably devastated

I couldn't stop the nerve in my leg, my increase heart and definitely not my paranoia. Just thinking of what could've happened to him.

I knew I should've been beside him, I knew I should've just stayed with him and secure him when was needed most.

I literally prayed all last night that he'd return or at least went home with some stranger but ended up being back by now.

Meanwhile the nerve in my leg shaking 30 per minute. Thinking of all the ways I could've avoided this shit if I just stayed with him.

I tried to have happy thoughts but that shit was falling to the ground.

I blamed myself fully for this especially during the time of his grievance. I should've made that shit my full responsibility I decided to leave him alone instead of being that supportive friend and for what ? Just to go upstairs to get high with Asahd.

"This shit is all my fault" I said getting up

I got up as I stepped outside for I was in need of fresh air for what crazy shit was going on. It was just to much and honestly I began to think bad thoughts like if was... dead.

Apparently Adrain had followed me opening up the screen door to see what was up.

"Tony are you...crying ?" She asked

I breathed multiple times and try to play it off wiping my eyes looking forwards not trying to reveal my face.

"What ? Nah" I lied sniffing, wiping my nose "I'm just thinking"

"Listen I know you're crying but we're all scared we don't know where he is or if god forbid something happened to him but you can't put that blame on yoursel-

[ Adrain was cut off ]

"But I should've been there with him..., I should've" I said beginning to beak

Adrian pulled me in for a hug as I began to break crying, trying my best to hold it together wiping my eyes.

"Listen to me, Tony we're going to find him and damn sure ain't getting no sleep until he's back safely. If anything it's my fault cause I was the one with him, but then I got word Lloyd was trying to make his arrival inside and I had-

[ Adrian was cut off ]

"Lloyd was there !?" I asked getting heated