Chapter 12: Broken

[ Julian POV ]

It appeared I had woke up on the floor in the same disgusting clothing which I immediately got out of and threw recklessly in the trash. Wishing I could set them on fire.

I took a shower letting the water run down on my face as memories began to spark in my head causing me jump dropping the soap.

I could still feel him on me, holding me, forcing himself on me, breathing down my neck like a predator.

Why did I still feel him on me, why did I still feel his presence on me ? His scent, his mark.

I plop my head against the wall as I began to cry feeling dead inside not even wanting to be here anymore not even feeling here anymore.

" JULIAN COMPANY'S ARRIVED !" Mother announced

I heard laughter from down stairs indicating that they were here as I got dress putting on some simple pajamas wiping my eyes looking at the marks and bruises that I had to cover up.

I was tone death sitting at the table while everyone laughing talking it up. Adrian having some topic debate with Noah and them, Lulu sitting in her high chair making noises on her toy while Dee gossiping it up with her two friends about some girl getting cheated on while my mother came sitting down the platters of breakfast food all Enjoying each other's presence in sadly which I couldn't.

Lulu tried to communicate with me in her baby language even her sensing something was wrong with me. She tossed her toy at me as it put a small smile upon my face, but the darkness washed it away.

Onc Mother was done setting up she noticed something was off. That damn sure something was off about me which I hoped she didn't and went about her business.

"Baby what's wrong ?" She says grabbing my hand

[ Flashbacks ]

I flinched causing the glass of orange juice to smash into the floor causing everyone's attention.

"N- nothing ma" I stuttered to get out

"Let me guess baby boy had another nightmare" Dee joked

"Dee stop it" Mother said "Poomi What's wrong, you don't look so good have you've been crying ?" Mother Questioned again now catching Tony's attention in a serious matter

I felt my emotions rising as I tried to fight my hardest to keep them calm, from bursting as this wasn't the time nor right place.

My pocket vibrated as I received two messages from Adrian and Tony asking the same exact thing.

I grew a sense of annoyance being questioned and that annoyance grew into anger. I couldn't stable much longer.

"Yeah ma I'm fine" I leaned my head down trying to keep my tears from escaping

"Someone's on their monthly" Dee commented

"Dee leave me alone" I said heated

"Drama queen what's wrong-