chapter 19

I didn't
Proofread
This
Shit.

+

We stared each other- hoping one of us would excused their selves. I was planning on it, but I can't, Daniel would plant questions on me about this and I wouldn't away with just one answer. I begin to bit the bottom of my lip and shifted my gaze towards Daniel, who's face twisted into a curious expression.

"I have to go, Excuse me your majesties." I bowed and turn my back on them. The feeling of unsettled lingered inside me when I looked at Jack who I negated his love earlier this morning. The people around me gave space so I can get out of here- the door opened before me and I stepped out. The cold breeze wrapped itself around my fragile body. Could it be? Is this the consequences? After my cold attitude I gave to him- is this the pain that I've been hiding to see and feel? The feeling that I tried to ignore is not gonna let itself to be ignore.

I stopped walking and looked at the night sky, there were countless of stars that I wish I can stole and be apart of it. I smiled lightly and look away. That's when I heard something- it was non of my business but curiousity must've imprisoned me by making me walk to where the sounds were.

The bushes moved and I thought that it can be those racoons and wild animals lurking. But I didn't stopped, I became more and more curious.

"We shouldn't be too loud, they'll hear us.." Someone moaned. "Try not to moan so much, you'll get us into trouble." Another voice but it's a male who spoke. "Faster, so it could be done quickly."

I grimaced at the sound and stop dead in my tracks. I craned my head to look at the wall to see two shadows into one position. My soul got dirty so quickly. I gasped and let out a yelp to see Princess Kay with someone who I didn't recognize at all.

My mouth agaped and my eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. My knees were shaking and my hands went cold as ice. What am I doing? This is definetly wrong. I shouldn't do this- I should have moved-on when I heard this distained shounds.

I couldn't be more disgusted with myself. The two nearly jumped out of their bodies, I horriedly look at them in disbelief. I thought Kay actually liked Zach. Not to mention, I never seen Zach after me and Daniel hanged out of the open. The two scramble and hide their naked bodies from me- although I couldn't see them but I recognize Princess Kay from her big blue eyes.

My mouth quiver, "I-I thought Zach.." I stopped myself from talking and realized that Kay never had actually liked Zach, she was just making him fall into her white fantasy lies.

"Great Timing, Queen." Kay sacastically said and put on her dress- same as for the guy who couldn't care more of what just happend between them.

"You always ruined great times, what do you think you're doing anyway? Sneaking into people's private doings?" She questioned and leaped out from the bushes. I just couldn't believe that they've done that outside rather than inside the castle and barrowed a room.

"I didn't ruin your intercourse with this gentle man, Princess. It was a disgrace to see that you've been hooking up with someone outside the castle where you could be easily seen and be heard by those agitated moanings." I scolded. She's taken aback from my words. She looked at me in the eyes.

"Still it was none of your business," She fireback with great animosity. I gave her a scowl look in disappointment. "You're right, it was none of my business, but it's my business to stop the both of you from adding dirt on your names. You've already caused so much trouble on your family, Princess- don't be a burden."