An author's letter to the one who reads and are still reading

Back but did not left. 

I do not know how long I will be here but the good news is, I am still here. Hello, I am back!

I've been rewriting and editing the plot, storyline and timeline of some characters included in this book for years now and I am so mad at myself that I never got to finish them and kept unpublishing it to work on my other drafts. I wanted to commit into finishing this and get on with my life because the characters of this book already have a special place in my heart and soul, and I need to tell their story.

If you're here since the beginning (which is entirely impossible because I've got like negative 2 readers), you are so cool (pls drop this book right now, I warned you). If you were new, hi! I've got a lot of exciting things going in my head wanting to tell stories about them but is incapable of doing it or committing myself to it at the very least but I am trying my best and I know you are too! You are all very welcome in here.

Some facts about the author: Have a love-and-hate relationship with slow burn romance books. She's marrying everyone who loves a good written character despite the plot or world-building. The author tends to focus on character's growth and development and loves it when she find some connection with them.

This is the first book for The GIRLS Series. Enjoy reading!

*