2: Dangerous Unnamed Man

SABRINA

Nathan's home alone and there are strangers that are going to kill him if I did not do what they wanted.

They know me. Seems like my name and reputation are not the only thing I've made. Enemies too.

They did not covered my eyes throughout the whole ride and that means one thing: I am getting killed tonight.

Of course, if I survive this– which has a probability of negative million, I am the one who's going to burn them down.

There are two men in my left and right. While the other one is driving the car. My car.

"Nasaan na daw si Ben?" The man that drives the car asked the other two.

“Watching a boy drool.” The man from my left answered. I got confused.

"It's your boy, by the way." He said to me sa rearview mirror in which nag-process sa utak ko ng isang segundo. I was about to move when the two men beside me pointed a freaking gun.

“Not him. Do not ever lay a hand on him!” I shouted. Nathan is in big trouble, why the freak would I go here instead of being with him!

“Deal. In return, you have to behave and meet our boss like a good girl.” I forced myself to calm the heck down because I know that in these situations, nothing will happen if mago-overreact ako. If that's what they want– that's too easy. Just not Nathan.

Iniliko niya ang sasakyan sa madilim na parte at nakita ko sa malayo ang bumubukas na gate. It looked like it was an abandoned mansion surrounded by the trees and exudes a creepy haunted aura.

Besides the dimmed and broken street lamps, the shine of the moon is the only thing that helps me see through the road and the creepy scenery.

He stopped the car and I felt the cold metal of gun in my forehead while assisting me to go down. I jumped from the car and make my eyes roam the whole place.

As far as I remember, we passed a tunnel to go here...I don't know these things exists. I am not familiar with the location as we keep turning left to right and vice versa.

Lumapit sa amin ang taong nagbukas ng gate at inihagis sa kaniya ang susi ng kotse. The man who drove my car pushed me kaya napaabante ako at nagsimulang maglakad. I am so mad right now except that I wouldn't do anything reckless as it will affect Nathan.

We climbed the three step stairs para makarating sa main entrance ng mansyon. There was nothing special inside– sobrang lawak pero sobrang wala ring gamit. I was surprised to see na malinis ang sahig or anything.

I've been held hostage sa garages, random houses na sobrang baho at sobrang dumi and a rundown building but this is the first time I have been kidnapped sa isang mansyon.

"Call sir." The man behind me spoke. Umalis ang nasa kaliwa ko kaya siya ang tumabi. He looked at me while roaming my eyes around the whole mansion.

"Misterʼs spies, clever as ever." I looked at him as he said that. He knew Mister, of course."You planning where to escape, huh?" Medyo inilapit niya ang mukha niya sa akin habang binubulong 'yon kaya napaurong ako. I hate when men do that– it's not seductive at all. And also, he smells like alcohol.

I heard two gunshots fired not far from me and saw him jumped out of fear. Agad siyang tumayo ng maayos para tumingin sa taas ng hagdanan na nasa gitna ng malaking espasyo ng mansyon pagpasok ng pinto.

I clench my fist out of fear.

There I saw an unfamiliar man pointing his gun on the man's forehead beside me.