Quirk No. 18 (And an announcement)

Author's Note: 'Sup. So, first of all, happy new year everyone. Second of all, the actual 
a̶̶d̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶t̶̶i̶̶s̶̶e̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶  announcement comes later on. Have fun with the Quirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mirage 

Type: Emitter

Suggested by: Me

Basic Info:  The user can activate the quirk at will. The user will emit heat from their body. 
The closer someone is, the more the user can mess with their senses. 
So, the more someone feels the user's heat, the more they can be fooled by the illusions that the user creates. The intensity of an illusion depends on the amount of heat that the target feels. 
If it's just a little bit warmer than before, the illusion is strong enough to shift the position of an object by a little bit. However, if the user is right next to the target, the illusion will fool all 5 senses of the target and can make the target think that they got teleported into a totally different location. The illusion can be broken if the user takes a strong hit by something or if the temperature decreases significantly during the illusion (If the affected target uses an ice-based quirk for example.) 

Strengths:
- Can fool many people at once
- Can escape from any sticky situation
- Can mentally break the opponent

Weaknesses:
- Can't create multiple illusions at once, so the user has to fool every target with one illusion

Drawback: 
- Overusage causes the user to have a fever and can also cause a headache.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here's the announcement.

First of all, if you actually read this, thank you for your time, I appreciate it. 
Anyway, for anyone who saw the announcement/teaser on my profile (Literally no one.) , I'll explain what I meant. "I.I.MMXX Have fun figuring out what that means and guess on what's gonna happen."
So, the first part are just roman numerals. These are, if you convert it, the date 01.01.2020. Now about what's gonna happen. So, this is like, a part of it I guess. But uhh, the main part is essentially that I just published a whole new BNHA Fanfiction with new (or reworked) OCs, it's own plot and all the jazz you should expect from a decent Fanfic. Needless to say, I personally think that it's actually not bad this time, atleast in comparison to the old Fanfic that I wrote, which isn't visible for you anymore. If you have some spare time right now or look for something to read, I suggest giving atleast the first Chapter a try, the 2nd one is already in the making and there'll be a new chapter every week or so.
Besides that, 161k reads and counting.. Jeez. Next milestone's at 250k, after that at 500k and then, needless to say, the 1 Million mark. I actually doubt we'll hit all of these, but who knows, am I right? Anyway, thanks a bunch for reading this part aswell, have a wonderful day and hopefully I'll see you in the next one!