Quirk No. 20 (+Somewhat big announcement)

Hey there so... uhh... yeah.. 200k reads. At this point I probably sound like a broken record, so I'll just say thanks real quick. 
Thanks y'all. Without your lack of creati- Bruh was I actually about to call you out for showing up here? Yikes. 
Okay, really bad jokes that no one actually laughs about aside, thank you very much for reading this. It's like, actually heartwarming to see the activity of the audience, especially the comments that you fellas write, 'cuz that, even if you don't think much of it, you literally dedicated some of your valuable time to leaving a small message behind and that is a huge compliment, not only for me, but for pretty much any author, especially for the not-so-known ones. 
250k will be the next milestone, so, get ready to read another cheesy message like that. 
Anyway, now onto the part that's actually important. 
I once mentioned that I was considering to write a book about how to create and use decent quirk concepts, so, yeah, that's finally about to come. What I noticed a lot, especially when reading the quirk suggestions, were like, many various factors that you subconsciously gotta consider in order to come up with something good. So, what I am going to do for that is very simple, I will use the quirks from this book for reference and then I will basically go over every single thing that crosses my mind and also explain why something is good or bad. 
Right now it sounds pretty underwhelming, but when I'll publish this, y'all are gonna see how much that actually turns out to be. And I'll publish that like... literally 2 minutes ago. Seriously, check that out, I'm sure it'll help you!
Another note on the side.. so.. my name's NVfanfictions. Fanfictions. That's not NVfanfiction, NVfanfictions. Like, my name implies there's more than one fanfiction by me, but there is just one. Obviously, the solution to that issue is to write another one but like.. which goddamn anime.. There's like, literally too many options. I've had like, plenty of thoughts about how I could make fanfics for many different animes, I'll list a few just for the sake of it.
DanMachi, RWBY, Fairy Tail (Though I seriously dunno at this point whether that'd be a good idea or not), Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba, Kill La Kill (I seriously have to rewatch that one, 'cuz back when I watched it, my brain could not comprehend the ridiculous amounts of opportunities to make memes out of it.), Seven Deadly Sins (Not too sure about that one either at this point), even goddamn One Punch Man. I feel like taking a shot with all of 'em at once would just be overkill and would probably not be good 'cuz I am extremely good at procrastinating and that would probably be quite a bad combination. But I'm not really sure which ones I'd like to give priority so uh.... I'll just abandon my responsibility and let you guys decide about that. Just to clarify, it'd be reader-insert stories, these things seem to get hyped really hard and I lowkey wanna jump on the hype train before it's too late, 'cuz like, let's be real, the tiny-ass audience I had until now is pretty much slowly but surely leaving. There most definetly won't be more than 5 people commenting their opinion about which fanfics I should write first, so it'll be quite easy to evaluate that.

Anyway. Here's the quirk. 

Name: Devour

Type: Mutation (I think?)

Suggested by: Am I just supposed to write "Me" here or should I actually just tag myself on this one?

Basic Info: Allows the user to consume products of someone else's emitter type quirk and store it as raw power that 'fuels' the user. The user can't really shoot it back at them, but it enhances the user's physical abilities.

Strengths:
-Effective against almost every emitter-type quirk

Weaknesses:
-Still can be poisoned

Drawback: 
-It's kinda like with One For All, if the user gets 'fueled' too much by devouring and doesn't restrain the power output, it might destroy the own body.