28. Ex-Girlfriends + One House = Emotions

What was I thinking?!

Inviting Charlotte to stay with me, in the same house!

I'm getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

She only arrived five hours ago but I've been locked in my room ever since she got here.

If I go out there and see her, I will not be responsible for my actions.

It's currently nine at night so my mom will be home any minute.

My stomach grumbles for the tenth time within five minutes.

Okay, you know what?!

I'm just going to get a quick meal.

I throw an oversized flannel over my pajamas, which consists of a tank top and boy shorts. The flannel stops at my upper thigh, a little below my underwear, which is good enough for me.

I slowly open my door and peak around the corner only to see that her door is shut and there seems to be no sound coming from it.

Maybe she fell asleep early.

I quietly tiptoe out of my room and down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and let out a breath of relief when I don't spot her in there.

I open the fridge and groan when I realize that the leftover lasagna is on the bottom shelf. I bend over and grab the plate with the food on it.

I close the refrigerator and walk over to the microwave. I press the 'reheat' button before turning around and nearly having a heart attack.

Charlotte is leaning against the counter with crossed arms as she smirks at me.

I look at her eyes and notice that they look brighter.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I say as I try to steady my breathing

"Aren't you glad I didn't?" She teases which makes me roll my eyes as I smile

"Do you want something to eat? I can make you something" I offer since she's a guest and it seems like the right thing to do

"Do you have any snacks?" She questions

I turn around and bend down so that I could access my snack cabinet. I open the cabinet only to realize that there's just a pack of double stuffed Oreos and a big bag of gummy bears present.

I stand up straight and turn around only to witness that she's closer to me.

My breath hitches when I notice that she's blatantly checking me out with hooded eyes.

"W-we- um- t-there's gummy bears and o-Oreos" I stutter as she slowly backs me up against the counter

My throat suddenly becomes dry and my body tenses up as she lightly grazes her fingertips along my clothed hip.

I look up into her eyes and we just stare at each other, our eyes saying everything that our mouths can't.

Dear lord, I'm sorry for what is about to happen.

We both jump at each other with the same amount of eagerness and want.

Our lips connect in a fiery combination of passion and need as her hands grip my hips to hold me against the counter.

I stand on my tiptoes as my hands grip her shirt with an iron grip.

I'm probably ruining her shirt but she doesn't seem to care.

I start to get desperate as the wetness between my legs gets more prominent. I quickly move my hands from her shirt to her cheeks.

She takes me by surprise by lifting me up and placing me on the cold countertop. I gasp into the kiss as my overheated body shivers from the chill my thighs receive.