Bully

One day Lola was out walking when all of a sudden this massive Boxer Dog charges at her and beats her up and leaves her for dead she howls to see if someone can help her and luckily Brutus heard her and cane to see what was wrong.
When he saw her he ran over to her to see if she was alright, she was about to tell him but than passed out from blood loss. Brutus picked her up and took her to his house where he then started licking her wounds to stop the blood.
When she wakes up she feels Brutus's tongue and starts blushing, when she sits up he asks her what happens and she said that a dog attacked her when Brutus heard that he was shocked and mad that someone would try to kill her.
He then said that with him around he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her she thanked Brutus and tried to stand up only to trip and have Brutus catch her and lay her back down than Brutus say" you need to stay here and rest." Lola agreed and lay back down than Brutus, but when he did Lola moved closer to him and cuddled up against him, Brutus woke up to this but instead of moving away he cuddled Lola back making them sleep soundly through the night.
In the middle of the night Brutus woke up to crying, he sees Lola crying in her sleep he doesn't want to wake her up but he also doesn't want her to be scared so he just licks her cheek and after that she calmed down and cuddled up against Brutus, but before Brutus goes back to bed he puts his head on Lola and says your safe here, and falls asleep.