Fears

In the morning Lola wakes up and says she feels a lot better and thanks Brutus she decides to head home but Brutus was worried that the dog would attack her again so he accompanied her. She said goodbye and went inside.
When Brutus went home he started feeling nervous about his friends safety and most importantly Pixies safety if he lost her he to would be lost so he decided to go see Lola and get a description of the dog she says that it's a gray boxer with a notch in its ear and a scar on its cheek. Brutus was shocked Lola asked what's wrong and he said that he knows that dog from his Military days and that he's dangerous.
He then tells Lola not to walk out by yourself at night or in the morning. She nods and Brutus leaves. But the next day his fears came true he saw pixie against a corner crying and the same dog snarling right in her face. Brutus rushes over to her without thinking and tackles the dog and tells him to get lost.
Brutus than goes over to pixie to see if she's okay and shows him her cheek it had a huge scar over it and was bleeding rapidly. Brutus is shocked and angry he calls Mr. Wrinkles and tells him to take Pixie back to the house. Mr. Wrinkles asks what are you gonna do. Brutus flexes his claws, Mr. Wrinkles gasps and then Brutus runs after the dog, but little did Brutus know that behind him Lola was trying to stop him from making a huge mistake.