The Chase

Brutus runs after the dog with hate anger and fear in his heart after seeing what he did to pixie his heart was filled with rage and wanted to avenge pixie. The Dog, Brutus, and Lola followed each other through the neighborhood but every time Brutus got close the dog just kicked him away. Until the dog ran into an alley with no exit. Brutus flexes his claws in front of the dogs face but before Brutus can claw him he hears Lola's voice. She jumps in front of the 2 dogs and tells Brutus that this isn't the way. She tells him the consequences is he does this and that he might even be put down if he does this. She says maybe this is how you did it in the Military but that's not how we do it hear. Some sense comes back to Brutus and he says fine, then he looks at the dog, and says your luckily she was hear to stop me because if not you would have been nothing than skin and bones, and if you ever hurt any of my friends again you'll be sorry. He then backs away from the dog and the dog runs away. Brutus thanks her for stopping him from making a big mistake. He then remembered pixie he ran home and saw the human put her in a towel and into the car Brutus jumps into the car and asks Pixie how you feeling. She doesn't respond but he knows that she's breathing, and hopes that she can make it to the vet. When they get home the human puts pixie down. Brutus runs to her and checks her cheek it will take a while to heal but the most important thing is that she's safe.

Hoped you all liked my story and my other ones