Chapter 1

As I laid on the bed cuffed legs and arms bound to the bed I felt the boiling tears rolling down my face as a man in his 40s ran his hands across my hips biting down on his lips and his warm breath crawled across my skin.
I cried as he bit my neck causing it the release a warm liquid I could feel flowing down my neck as this man began licking my wound as I whimpered causing me to be slapped with such a force it would leave a bruise.

"YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO MAKE NOISES YOU STUPID BRAT!"

As i bit my cheek I held back my tears and cries of pain as this man began forcing himself inside me as he was ripping me apart. I couldn't escape. As I felt this man thrusting himself inside of me I could feel him reaching his climax as I prepared myself for his spillage until suddenly a knock was heard at the door.

The man muttered abusive words as he gagged me and threw on a night gown as he went to the front door.

?: Hello are you (f/n)

That was right. This awful man was my own father. As I tried screaming or sobbing loudly I was met with defeat remembering this room was sound proofed. No one would hear anything. Not my screams, cries or anything I ever did.

(f/n): Yes?
?: I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi. I'm a lead investigator in the police force and your son has never registered as having a quirk or being quirkless and we need him to fill out a form immediately.
(f/n): He's... Asleep?
Nao: I have a warrant and I am entering!

I was in a hidden room you could only enter if you pressed the wall.

I started screaming as my father was stupid enough to leave it slightly open.

As it flung open I was met with this stranger starting to stare in disgust as he realised what he had stumbled upon.

I watched as he smashed my father's head into the wardrobe as he cuffed my father to the radiator removing the cuffs that had left bruises and scars from where they had been on me my whole life as he helped me up carrying me in his arms.

He radioed from a medical transport and high security custody transport.

I can't remember much after that but I remember him putting me in a truck as he whispered everything would be fine now.

Time skip a week

I was holding a suitcase of stuff an officer got from... That place. It was pretty much empty except for a picture of my mother I had asked for and a snow globe collection and a single almost destroyed toy with stuffing leaking out of the teddy.

As the man who was taking me in looked down and smiled at me.

Nao: Hi I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi Ill be the one who's adopting you

I looked at him blankly as he tried conversation but I just ignored him. I spent my whole life caged then I spent the last week in an orphanage or in an interrogation room where we've learnt Im going to need weeks of medical treatment to heal my throat and potentially other medical issues from the abuse.

As i followed him to his car I put the suitcase in the boot and saw another male in the front.

M: Hi im Toshinori Yagi

M: Hi im Toshinori Yagi. I'm Naos partner.

I'm guessing from the peck they had he meant romantically but wither way I couldn't have cared less.

As i looked out the window I saw things I had never imagined I'd see again. Trees, the sky, parks, animals, buildings, lights. The whole world. My world was a crusty bed, a bucket to go toilet and another bucket with cold water to wash hand and myself with. A dog tray for food and water. When I wasn't being sold to others or being used I was free to wonder my 3m by 3m room. Atleast I could move slightly.

As we reached the house I silently followed them as I saw the room.

Nao: This was the attic but we applied for it to be made into a living quarters with sky viewing and lots of light

Yagi: We guessed what you might like... So we don't actually know if you like it.

It was definitely not dark, not cramped, not a prison.

I nodded as I saw a the tv on the wall as they grabbed the remote making me jump when it turned on.

I didn't like being here. I was out of time, I was out of place, and I was worried if I was really safe.

7 months later.

The operations had gone well and it had been 3 months since I started practising to talk. I was also training a lot to make my body stronger and using my quirks at home to ensure I could control them.

As i waited for my dad's to get home i knew today I'd be going to the station to finally give in words my statements. About the abuse, my mother, my father, how it started and when. Things I had wished to forget about. It has been over half a year and I'm starting to realise that this is actually a secure life I have now. I'm not just a toll and I'm actually a human being.

It started with telling them my age which is currently 13 and birthday. I started to feel myself crying as I pushed forward explaining many situations as Nao kept saying truth and confirming my story.

After 4hrs 37 minuets i was free again.

I got homeschooling for the next 2 years as I needed to desperately catch up. I couldn't read or write, I couldn't do math or any science. I had only gone to elementary when I was with my mom and that wasn't for long.

As i went through training my body, studying, quirk training and family time i never had a days rest but when I turned 15 that paid off.